chapter thirty

in real life.

Delilah read over that text about forty times.
"I'll be there in ten."
What would she say to the boy, should she say anything at all?
-
Finn, on the other hand, was for once not filled with the same anxieties. He confidently pressed the elevator button, almost stabbing it.

Floor one;
I'm gonna kiss her.

Floor two;
I'm gonna fucking kiss her.

Floor three;
I'm gonna make up for not doing it in New York.

Floor four;
Am I falling in love with this girl?

Floor five.;
I'm falling in love with this girl.

He exited the elevator on the sixth floor, her floor. he practically ran down the hallway and finally he was standing outside her door. Before even giving himself the chance to think this through he knocked.

And there she was; there Delilah was. The girl who he fell in love with because of a text. The girl who he stayed up till 5am facetiming. The girl who he sent a stupid text about underwear to. The girl who made him realize he could not function on his own. The girl who he quoted lyrics to. The girl who was usually a thousand miles away behind a phone screen, was right in front of him.

"Finn I need to tell you someth-" Delilah finally spoke. But, she never got to finish that sentence, because within seconds Finn's lips were against hers. They kissed in sync, the perfect balance between passionate and sweet.

Forehead against forehead, Finn let out a light laugh.

"What is it?" Delilah questioned, finding herself laughing as well because of Finn's random tiny giggles.

Finn let out a mischievous smile, "Hey there Delilah, what's it like in new york city?"

THE END...

for now.