Chapter 16

New morning for avneil but who thought this morning will bring storm in their life .

Avneil were sleeping. Avni woke up first. She turned other side and saw Neil sleeping. She got up and kissed his check, then she went to washroom.

Neil woke up when he felt her lips on his cheeks.

Neil : I have to do something for Avni security.
He was thinking when Avni came after being fresh up. She went in her dress table and starts doing her wake up.
Neil walked up to her and hugged back. He hugged after few minutes he left her .

Avni : today you left early.

Neil : don't worry I will not leave you in night.
Avni said shut up To him. He went to fresh up.

---------------------------------
Leader and unknown man was sitting in dark room where no one was allowed expect him.
Picture of avneil was covered .

Unknown : sir today we have to do something.

Leader: right, you got information.

Unknown : yes sir.

Leader : tell
Unknown man told him what he saw yesterday and took his leave.

Leader thought something and called someone to a job.
----------------------------------
Avni was waiting for Neil to come.Neil came down while fixing his watch. Avni placed breakfast on table and sat down. Neil also sat beside her.

Avni : Neil can I ask you something.

Neil : yes

Avni : can I go to meet Juhi. It been very long time since I met her. Please don't say no.

Neil : don't say please but take your phone with you.

Avni : thank you.

Neil : give your phone.
She give him phone.

Avni : Neil what are you doing on my phone.

Neil : nothing just taking sending some picture of us on my phone.

She again nods and quietly eats her food. While Neil finished what he wanted to do on her phone.

After finishing their breakfast Neil came to office and put his laptop on.

While Avni went her friends house but before she could ring bell, few people came and made unconscious. And made Avni sit in car.

-----------------------------------
In dark room. Avni was tied on chair.
She slowly was get conscious. Avni opened her eyes but couldn't

Here Neil was busy with his laptop on when some one called him.
He picked the call.

Neil : yes

Unknown : there is some news that they have kidnapped someone but we don't know who is that person.

Neil was thinking something.

Neil : do one thing come to on this address in few minutes then I will tell you.

Unknown: ok.

He cuts and leaves.
In way he was trying to call but she wasn't answering. Now his doubt has come true.

He took his phone and phone gps maps to Avni phone. Remember he took Avni and was doing something.

He was seeing location but he couldn't reach there before informing someone. He drove more faster to reach on that address.