Chapter four

[Jimins POV]

     Jimin walked home.  The only class he had today was his dance class.  Letting out a long sigh, Jimin put away his phone after messaging the group chat.  His anxiety started to grow the second he got the first notification.  Jimin was never good with people, especially a big amount of them.  When he gave Hoseok his number he didn't expect to be added to a group chat.  Once he left the building he made a right, heading home.  His stomach let out a growl but he ignored it completely.  He ate to much yesterday and needed to not eat today to make up for it.  The orange haired boy made little to no sound as he walked besides the occasional pebble kick. Right before he reached his house his phone buzzed.

Incoming Call from: Hoseok Hung

[Yoongi's POV]

He sat at the end of the table, apple in hand. "You need to invite him! He sounds so sweet from what I hear!" Jin says with enthusiasm. Yoongi rolled his eyes and ate his apple. He was tired of hearing his friends talk so much about this 'Jimin' character.
"If he is so great why don't you have him come over here?" Yoongi said with a sarcastic voice.
"That's a great idea!! I'll call him now!" Hobbi said before picking up his phone and calling Jimin. "Hey Jimin! I'm at the collage cafeteria! My friends want to officially meet you. Come over now!" He yelled over the phone before hanging up. "He should be coming right away." Yoongi looked at Hoseok with a sour expression.
     "I was being sarcastic idiot" The mint haired male said as he bit out of his apple. Yoongi barely knew this kid and was not to happy with meeting him.
     "Oh well! He is coming now" Hobbi spoke as he laughed.
     "If this kid end up being annoying I'm going to kill you horse."

[Jimins POV]

     Jimin put down the phone and sighed. He didn't want to meet these people right now.  Not when he is so ugly and fat. He looked at his current outfit, a plane black T-shirt and ripped skinny jeans.  No, this outfit shows his fatness, he can't wear it.  Jimin went to his closet and pulled out a long sleeved baggy shirt before throwing it on.  Looking at his mirror he frowned at him self. "It's the best it's going to get I suppose.." he thought before turning away and leaving his home.  He walked down the sidewalk filled with students.  His mind began to travel as he thought about all the people he will be meeting, about 5 he thinks.  After about five minutes he saw the building up ahead.  His anxiety began to sky rocket as he thought about the people.  Hopefully they are like Hoseok and friendly.  He opened the doors and instantly saw hundreds of people eating and talking. Apparently, Hoseok and his friends were located in the back of the main room according to his text. He walked to the back while playing with his arm sleeve. He stayed quiet and looked for his friend.  He saw Hoseok and walked up to his table. "Hey.." he said awkwardly as he looked at him.
     "Jimin!! Hey!! I got you a seat!" Hoseok said as he patten the seat in between him and the male he saw in the morning.  Jimin looked surprised as he looked at Yoongi.  "He looks familiar.." Jimin thought as he sat down.  Yoongi also looked surprised as Jimin sat down. "Introduce yourself!" Hobbi spoke as he smiled at Jimin.
     "Hello.. I'm Jimin.. it's nice to meet you" the orange haired male spoke as he flashed a fake smile. 
     "Everyone introduce yourself properly to Jimin!" Said Hobbi.  Happily everyone started to introduce themself to Jimin.

Hello everyone! Thank you for reading.  I'm trying to get back in the swing of things and start to get the Yoonmin going.  Thank you for reading!
~Renny