F O U R.

y o u  e u n s o o

We arrived at the café—oh it's Starbucks and it only took us ten minutes to walk here. Saera asked me to search for a seat since she'll be the one who'll order it. Her treat yeeett.

I finally found a seat near the window and it's a two seater so we wouldn't mind. I sat down and checked my twitter and the first tweet that came up to my news feed was from Renjun.

moominjunniee👻😎

best day of mah lifeuu

I laughed wondering why it's his best day.

Saerang finally came back with our frappuccino. (a/n:forgot the spelling) .

"So..what are you going to talk about?" She hesitated a bit on telling me what she's gonna say.

"Well since your my first friend you should keep this a secret," She stood up to whisper it to me since there are students from our school who's here too.

"I like Renjun" I widened my eyes and sipped my frappuccino then she sat back her face red.

"Wait what? Since when?"

"Three days ago. I liked him when he helped me pick up my books because he ran and bumped at me making my books fall" She said smiling at thought of remembering it then her face frowned a little.

"But that queenka of the school which is in our class, tried to threaten me in the first day but I don't care I can't force my self to lose my feelings"

"Wait what's her name?"

"Kim Hyebyeol." What? I sly smirk appeared on my face remembering her.

When I was a kid I was super bad ass and Hyebyeol was my all-time favorite enemy. I kept on bullying her not because I'm bad but because of her bitchy actions and she deserves to cry.

"Wait why are you smirking you already know her?"

"No I just you know the name sounds familiar. Bye gotta go now" Then I picked up my bag and grabbed my frapp.

"O-ok..?" Then I left her.

I finally arrived at home and sat on the couch and turned on the tv. I have a tv on my bedroom but I'm too lazy to go. I was watching 'We Bare Bears' when my phone rang. Ugh what now.

I looked at the caller I.D. and it was mom who's calling. I quickly picked up the call and mom speaked up first.

"Good afternoon dear are you at home already?"

"Yeah I'm watching tv right now"

"Ok you know how to cook right so just cook when your hungry there are many food on the cabinet and ref we've prepared for you"

And I hummed as a response.

"Did you finally meet Renjun?"

"Yup he got taller and handsome"

Then mom chuckled from the other line.

"He is always handsome—oh dearie I better go now bye love you take care."

Then she ended the call. Mom knows Renjun since my mom and Renjun's mom are best friends and that's what made me and Renjun best friends too.

—-•-—
e n d  o f  c h . f o u r .