two

I placed my bag by the door of my bedroom and twist the knob open to reveal my empty childhood bedroom. I dont know about you but even though I grew up inside these plain walls, there are memories that I made here that I will never forget.

Like the time I brought our neighbor here and we touched each other's boobs and also the time when we tried to remake making out scene in the R-rated movie we watched without actually kissing and actually laughing afterwards.

I chuckled at the memory and kick my bag inside and I made my way to my bed and sat on it. I ran my hand to the dusty duvet, definitely needs a lot of cleaning.

And so I did clean my bedroom for a couple of hours and then placed my clothes on the closet and hung the things that needs to be hung.

I swipe away the sweat forming on my forehead and tiredly sat on my clean bed.

Its kind of a small room with a double door closet on the right to my single bed, and a desk with a chair by the foot of the bed and some lamp and a big window with blinds facing the ocean by the left.

Its the best spot in the house and im happy about it.

After breathing in everything, I'm finally ready to go back outside to maybe interact a bit with the people living here. I'm not good with interacting as you can see but I want to see what my childhood friend who i pretended to make out with is doing right know.

I went to my closet and grab my bikini top. I look out the window if anyone is peeking, I didn't see anyone but the two guys that dad talked to who are too busy talking to each other and are facing away from me so I removed my shirt and then my bra, exposing my nipples to the warm yet cold breeze coming from the ocean making it hard. I peeked again through the window, none of Ian and Mike glanced my way so I was relieved, but I saw someone, a girl, looking my way from her window on her elbows as if she's entertained by me.

I chuckled, I know who she is. Without putting my bikini top on yet, I faced her way and waved, placing my other hand on my hips. I saw her stand up straight and closed her window shut making me turn away and laugh. She's still shy, shyer than me.

I finally put on my red bikini top and then wore my white shirt again, which is kinda see through and could definitely see the valley of my breast and my hard nipples through the thin fabric of the swimsuit but I don't care.

I walked outside and jog my way to dad, "hey dad, what are we going to do here for christmas eve?" I asked, placing both my hands on my waist.

They stopped talking and faced me, dad walk forward to me, "Oh, nothing" he said shrugging.

I furrowed my brows, "Why? Aren't we going to make something? Like prepare the meal for potential visitors?" I babble.

Dad chuckled, "Mike and I are going to buy in the groceries now for the food tomorrow while Ian is going to be busy making a set up for our campfire later midnight" he explained.

I fidget in my spot not knowing what to say, I really want to help, even for a little while make this Christmas eve memorable than last year.

"How about you help me set up the campfire?" A voice suggested, I look up and met Ian's bright blue eyes. "Wouldn't hurt to lend a helping hand from a young lady right?" He smiled at me then to dad as if asking for permission.

Dad didn't really think that much, he just shrugged, "Yeah, sure" he said and then held both my shoulders, "Because. You're. A. Strong. Independent. Woman" he said shaking my body word after word.

"Dad" I whined and pulled away, "You're making me feel nausea"

Dad laughed, "sorry honey" then gave me a kiss on the temple.

I smiled, "its okay dad" I said.

"Lets go mike, we got a lot of things to buy" dad said and started walking away with Mike, leaving me with Ian who's now behind me.

I felt a shiver run down my spine at the thought of us being alone but I tried to lessen my thirsty hoe side by facing him.

"So, Ian, what's on the To-Do list?" I asked.

The corner of his eyes wrinkled from smiling, "My house is a bit far from here because all the tables, chairs and necessities are in my house, so we have to make my jeep. You still want to help?" he asked while scratching his stubble pointing at his jeep by the road, why all these little things makes you a lot times hotter?!

I gulped, "Yeah, I'm still going to help. What are these guns for right?" I said while flexing my nonexistent biceps.

He chuckled, "Okay, if you say so" he said and started walking to his jeep, I followed.

He jumped onto the driver seat while I awkwardly struggled my way up the jeep and then placed my seatbelt in between my breast and onto the lock and we drove away.

Few seconds have passed and I decided to know more about this Ian. I leaned to him to help him hear me better and kind of show my breast, "So Ian, how did you know my dad?" I asked.

He glanced my way and to the road again smirking, "He was the first person that I knew when I moved into my new job, we instantly clicked" he said.

"Ohh," I said, "So like, how old were you when you knew dad?"

"I was 23 at the time, and your dad was 32. I don't even know why we clicked because of our age" he laughed, "almost 10 year gap and he still relate to me and treat me like a brother"

"Well, I do kind of find my dad childish but that's the reason why me and my sister love him more, he's not a party pooper and most of the time oblivious on what's happening around him" I said and leaned back on my seat, enjoying the breeze on my face.

"Yeah, he really is oblivious"

"What?" I asked again

He shook his head, "nothing" he smiled

"Okay... So, how old are you now?" I asked pushing the age topic

"I'm 29" he said glancing at me. "You know, you're asking a lot of questions Jane, it might get you in trouble" he smirked.

I shut my mouth with a smile plastered on my face, "I'm sorry" I said but I don't actually sound sorry and I felt like he knows.

I heard Ian scoff, "You don't know what you're getting yourself into baby girl" he growled, I looked at him and for a split second I think I saw his eyes flash a shade of deep red but it was gone after I blinked.

Im imagining right?

"Did your eyes flashed re-" I was cut off by the jeep suddenly going to a stop.

"We're here" Ian spoke and jumped out of the vehicle easily. Then he quickly jogged onto my side and opened the door, he held both of his hand in my way, I shot him a questioning look, "You want to get out of the jeep or not?" He said with a smile on his face.

"I want to but I can handle myself" I said reassuringly. He muttered a small okay and backed away to let me jump out of the jeep which I did but when i landed on my feet, I tipped forward making me shriek readying myself for the impact.

But nothing came. I felt a strong wind stopping me mid air and then letting me stand up on my own feet, my mouth wide open at just what I saw.

I looked at Ian, my eyes wide open.

"What the fuck..."