How They React To Pennywise Kidnapping You

Bill : He is terrified he doesn't want to lose anyone he loves again. After loosing Geogie he's been super over protective of you. He is just so upset with himself for not being there with you 24/7. Is determined to get you back and get rid of Pennywise for good.

Richie : He is no longer a trashmouth he hardly talks anymore. He will lock himself in his room and sob. He doesn't wear his hawiain t-shirts anymore because they remind him of you. Won't laugh or smile is coming up with a plan to get you back.

Eddie : His asthma gets worse and worse. Has to be on more medicine to keep him just alive . Is close to overdose sadly. Gives into his mom because he has no one left even though the losers try to help .

Beverly : Things start to get worse at her house with her dad. Smokes 3 packs a day . Failing in all her classes because she just doesn't care . You were the only thing positive in her life now she has no one . The losers club tries to cheer her up but she will just flip them off. Will probably get lung cancer because of smoking.

Stan : He is seeing things . He says your not gone and tries to go find you but never has the courage. He talks in his sleep and tells the losers that you guys we're just hanging out. Pennywise already scared him enough to stay away.