characters / overview

"Well, because in the end we all end up dead anyway. So why not, take the risk and come with me, learn to live everyday like there is no tomorrow, what you do today shouldn't be dictated by anyone else other than you, because we only have one life and we need to make the most of it before it's too late."

*

18 year old Parker Bentley, he is known for his destructive behaviour and idiotic pranks, all while maintaining perfect grades. He loves being the centre of attention and making the most of everyday. Being popular ensures everyone and anyone knows who he is, with him and his friends causing chaos all around town he has made a reputation for himself. But Parker is silently suffering, and no one knows the real Parker Bentley, what will happen when he meets the shy Riley Grace? Will she be able to know the real Parker? Will she be able to help him?

17 year old Riley Grace, isn't known, she keeps her head down, sits at the back of the classroom doing her work and walks through life trying to stay hidden. With no friends to cause havoc with and a fearful family life, she has learned fend for herself and because of that she has become sheltered in her own little safe world. But what happens when she meets the notorious Parker Bentley? Will he be able to help her? Help her open up? 

All on 'everyday' !

*

Anna Grekova as Riley Grace

Froy Gutierrez as Parker Bentley

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for taking the time to read, everyday, i am hoping you will love it as much as i do! I am aiming to update at least 1-2 times a week, as i am still in school and wont have all thew time in the world! Let me know any questions or concerns and i will respond back ASAP! IF THIS STORY IS SIMILAR TO ANY OTHERS PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I HAVE NO INTENTION OF STEALING OR COPYING ANYONES IDEAS. Lots of Love xx