Moving Away....

Hi Im Sam Golbach, I have to move all the way out to LA. I have met some people where I am now but I havent gotten to attached cause all of them think they were 'too cool' to talk to the new kid.....Lets hope I can find love or friends out here in Los Angeles and hope that my parents would consider us to stay out here for awhile.

Some time pass while on the plane I get new followers on instagram 2 of them from people I knew from middle and high school. One was Jake Webber and the other was Colby Brock. We made a group chat with Corey, Aaron, Jake and Colby and we all desided to move into this mansion while my parents were planning on getting this little place a couple of blocks away. After all the Talking that us in the group chat did we became close friends.

I land and all the guys were waiting at the airport for me, I run up to them with all my lugadge and drop the lugadge to jump into Colby's soft arms.

Colby: SAAAAM OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCHHHH

Sam: I MISSED YOU TOO *blushes really hard*

I was wondering why I was blushing so hard since he was just a friend that I thought I would never see again, Im happy to see him!

Corey: Heyy Im Corey and This is Aaron *Pointing to Aaron*

Aaron: HEYYYYYYY

Sam: Hii Guys

Corey: I also brought my beautiful Girlfriend soon to be wife Devyn

Sam: Is she here with you or...

*Devyn Jumpped up from behind Corey with a smile waving Hi*

Devyn: HIIIII

Sam: Ohh Hey!!

Colby: Well grab your lugadge and lets go to this wonderful place of a mansion!!!!

Devyn jumps onto Coreys back and tells Corey to naruto run while Aaron and Colby help me bring my lugadge to the Car.

Sam: Thanks so much for helpping me get my lugagde I thought I would have to carry all of this...

Colby and Aaron in unison: No Problem!!

We start to laugh because we didnt know that was going to happen.

**2 HOURS LATER**

We finally made it to the mansion It was so big and beautiful I cant wait till we finally get in and start recording all of the fun stuff about to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A.N; Sorry this was kinda short i promise the ones in the future will be dirty and a lot longer cya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Alexis