#10

[Arya]:
"So you have decided what you want to do. Okay then. Now I am going to hang between the two of you. I'll be the one to manage both of you. I'll have to listen to the bad comments for my bestie from my other bestie and I'll be the one with swords ready to poke into my body from both the sides", Shreya said in annoyance and threw her hands in air. Listening to this I couldn't stop myself and ended up laughing out loud.

[Darshan]:
I heard her laughing loudly, I tightly pressed my eyes together and stood near the door with my hands on either sides of my hips. "Darsh", she called me from outside. I slowly stepped outside and a wide teasing smile stretched on my face. Shreya blankly looked at me. "We're so sorry dear", Arya said and hugged Shreya from side. "What do you mean? What's happening here?", Shreya asked pushing Arya away. I went towards then and sat near Arya, hugging her and kissed on her cheek. Shreya blankly stared us and slowly her confusion turned into anger. "What's going on here", she shouted. "Actually it was a prank, everything is fine between us now. Yesterday when we had our dinner, Arya herself made me sit and talk to her. I explained her everything and she understood me. So all this fight was a drama, everything is fine between us since last night", I said and bit my lower lip. I knew that Shreya was now going to burst in anger but at the same time, she would be very happy for us. "Ya, and let me tell you all this was Darsh's plan. I didn't even know that yoy were coming today was you wanted to surprise me and told me that you'll come after three days. He was the one to tell me that you'll come today itself and he planned to prank you. I swear", Arya said in a hurry defending herself and making me the target of the upcoming anger. "Wait I'll not leave you today Mr. Raval. No matter what but today I'll kill you", Shreya said and got up to hit me. I stood up and ran around the couch to save myself and this happened for almost five minutes and Arya kept on laughing her lungs out. I softly hit on her head. "Ouch", she said and looked at me. "Save me from this witch, you stupid", I said. "You...", Shreya said and tgrew a cushion on me. "Shreya, Shreya cool down. You have come after so many days and now you don't have to struggle in convincing me or him so let's forget all that and enjoy", Arya said and pulled Shreya's hand forcing her to sit. "Ya, indulge me in your sweet talks and help your friend escape. No Arya, this time it won't happen. I'm not going to leave him", Shreya said, still full of anger. "No yaar he was kidding. You know him, he is like this but he is saying sorry", Arya said and looked at me, expecting me to say sorry. "No, I am not", I suddenly said and shook my head. She softly punched my stomach and gestured me to say sorry. I rolled my eyes and bent down to hug both of them. "You know what Arya, no matter how much you say, but I am not going to say sorry because Shreya, though it might hurt but you are a witch, chudail", I added and chuckled. Shreya slapped my hand pulled it indicating me to come forward. I went in front of them, "I love you both", Arya said and a big smile stretched on her face. "Stay with me forever", she added and swallowed both of us in a tight hug. "I love you two too", I said making my grip around them tighter and closed my eyes, that was all I needed.

The End

(Hey whatsup people out there! So that's all for Dil OR dimag, do vote and tell me comments how it was.
#spreadlove)