43

I saw this edit and I just HAD to use it. Harry's tushy is exposed and it's so cute. Okay. Hope you like this chapter. I made it naughty and cute and back to what it used to be.

I hope you enjoy. Leave comments and votes. Love all you lovely people. (Ps, there shouldn't be any drama left unless you crazy readers want some more, but I simply have no ideas.)

Harry had Louis clinging to his back as they jumped into the pool. Louis' weight was pulling Harry further into the water until Harry let out some bubbles and pushed Louis off of him. He then sprung himself up from the ground and popped above water to grasp for air. Louis shortly popped up as well laughing crazily as he saw Harry's wet hair covering his entire face.

The two of them had taken a trip to Mexico for the weekend while Gemma and Anne stayed a few extra days to watch Silas for the boys. Louis had rented a private bungalow so they could enjoy their time together without having to worry about anyone else around.

The bungalow included a pool that waterfalled down over a ledge . The beach wasn't private like their bungalow was, that was public to other residents for the bungalows as well. But the two of them had mainly stayed in the back patio enjoying the view of the beach, messing around in the pool, or simply cuddling on the hammock.

Harry was brushing his wet hair out of his face when he felt the movement of water around him. When his eyes were free from his hair, he noticed Louis walking closer to his body with a smirk on his face.

"You look hot all wet and naked," Louis pressed his chest up against Harry's and let his hands rest in the dip of Harry's back, right above the swell of his bum.

Harry rolled his eyes and let out a little scoff. He wrapped his arms around Louis' shoulders and hiked his right leg up against Louis' hip. Louis immediately freed one hand so that he could hold Harry's thigh there and pull him in closer.

"You try to drown me and then seduce me?" Harry teased, biting his lip and smiling, "Romantic."

Louis gave him a crinkly smile before yanking Harry closer. He pressed his lips against Harry's and let out a moan when the salty taste on the tip of Harry's tongue entered his mouth. Their tongues ran together hungrily in between their mouths as Lous gripped Harry's other leg and completely held him up against his waist.

The words between them died as Harry arched his body up into Louis. He cupped the side of Louis' jaw and pressed his lips harder against Louis, letting out a tiny whimper when he felt fingers digging in to the bare flesh of his ass.

Louis walked them over to the bench by the far end of the pool where it waterfalls off the ledge. He sat down and pulled Harry completely on his lap as he wrapped his arms fully around his waist. Harry raised himself up on his knees as one hand continued to cup Louis' jaw while the other one snaked in between their bodies.

Their groins were pressed up together and rubbing against each other as Harry and Louis' moved their hips together. Harry's hand continued to creep down until he had a firm grip around the base of Louis' growing bulge.

Louis let out a moan into Harry's mouth when he felt his boy beginning to pump him, feeling himself get more hard. Louis then removed a hand from Harry's waist and went to Harry's bulge, beginning to pump him in sync to Harry's hand around him.

"Are you still stretched?" Louis asked quickly, removing his mouth from Harry's and dropping his head back. He felt Harry nod to where he buried his face against Louis' neck. He then began pressing kisses all along the column of Louis' throat before biting down on Louis' ear lobe.