1. The Telt Motel

___________________________
Location: ???
Date: 7/12/18
Time: around 11:30pm
___________________________

Running. That's what I'm doing at the moment. Running. Far far away from what I used to call home. I will never go back there again.

I don't care that I left my clothes and belongings back there.

I just had to leave and get out. It was freezing cold out but I can't feel the cold, hard rain fall onto me anymore. To numb to feel it.

I unsteadily walk down the sidewalk until I notice a large pink glow shone from above me. It was a sign that read, 'The Telt Motel' 'VACANCY'. I sigh in relief with my breath escaping from my mouth floating upward.

I rub my arms and hesitantly walk inside. The small bell above the door chimed as I stepped inside the lobby. A man at the front desk showed me a light smile with a hint of worry.

"Well hello dear! How may I help you?"

"I n-need a room.." I spoke to him.

"Ok cash or card?" He questioned looking up from his computer. I gave him a slight smile and glanced at the floor.

"No money?" I just shook my head in response. He sighed, shut down his computer, got up from his chair, and looked my in the eyes.

"Look you seem like a good kid but..." he trailed off.

"P-Please I have n-no where else to g-go." I stuttered. With a small sigh he looked at the floor then back at me.

"Okay fine. I trust you. I'm going to give you a small room because I feel generous today. Come to me tomorrow, we'll talk payment. Until then get some rest, you're gonna need it," he spoke calmly while hand me the key.

I took it and stepped up the small steep stairs. Four flights of stairs later I reached my room. E.15. The one was crooked and the E was upside down but it doesn't matter.

I open the door to be smacked in the face with dust. The rooms aroma reminded me of an old book that was sprayed with grandma perfume.

I coughed, walking over to the bed. I plopped onto it and saw a large amount of dust fly up and spread around the room.

After coughing and sneezing multiple times, I nuzzled myself into the horrible smelling bed and fell asleep.