Break My Heart Thrice | 3

It's been 5 years already since Jennie left New York, along at those five year she made a name for herself as she is a solo artist on one of the entertainments in Korea. Jennie reached for her dream and now, upon landing at the ground of New York, she will try to reach for her other dream.

"I missed you New York and I missed her too", Jennie said as her feet touched the ground. Inhaling the air with a wide smile on her face, she decided to hang out with one of the few things she missed, Jisoo and Chaeng.

To: Jisoo unnie and Chaeng

Hey guys! Let's meet up in my house, I wanna hangout with you.

She hit the send buttom and put the smartphone at her pocket as her feet started to walk towards the car that was waiting for them. It was good to be back.

Jennie felt her phone vibrated and she went to fish it out of her pocket, unlocking the homescreen that displayed her love.

From: Jisoo unnie

You're finally back?! Omg, I'm on my way Jendeuk.

From: Chaeng

Unnie, you're here? I'm coming right away!

That left a smile on her face as she decided to leave it on seen and took a short nap.

Few hours came by and she finally reached their house, it was still the same but Jennie thought that this was cozier than the one in South Korea. Maybe because she have dearly memories here.

She went to drag herself towards her room, seeing it unlocked says that her friends is already there.

"Jisoo unnieee! Chaengieee!" She said loudly, startling both girls but quickly tackled her down on the floor.

"Jendeuk! We missed youu"

"You're finally back, we missed you so much!"

Jennie giggled at her two friends, "I missed you too but please let me breathe."

Giggles left both of the girls mouth as they stood up, helping the latter up before dragging her towards the bed.

"So, Tell us how's life?" Chaeng asked.

"Well, it was good. Went to became an idol and now I'm taking a well deserve break for working for 5 years straight. But South Korea was lacking, you guys weren't there, she wasn't there.." The last one came out as a whisper, low enough to not be heard but loud enough for Chaeyoung and Jisoo.

"Speaking about that, here", Jisoo gave her an Ivory envelope. Jennie was confused but her hands instinctly went to open the envelope and Jennie's worst nightmare came to life. The letter inside the envelope says;

You are invited at
Lisa Manoban and Chou Tzuyu's wedding
At the 23rd of April, 5 pm
Held at xxxxx Church.

"It was arranged Jennie, she refused to get married to Tzuyu because she wants you but her parents didn't listened." Chaeyoung said.

Jennie chuckled, "Why are explaining it to me? I mean I don't care."

Jisoo and Chaeyoung wasn't dumb to not hear the crack on Jennie's voice as well as the sadness painted at her eyes.

"Jennie, don't hide it. We know you still love her." Jisoo reached for the latter's arms but she quickly stood up.

"I don't unnie, I need to go and clear my mind up." And with that, she went to the place where she held most of her memory with her dearly.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung exchanged looks and thought at the same time, Jennie's doing what she's best at again. She's running away.

---☽;

Jennie's feet lead her to Her and Lisa's usual spot. It was dark but it shined for her eyes. Feeling tired, she went to sit at the bench that held a lot of their moments and she can't help but feel sad. She can't reach for her dream anymore.

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't noticed that the seat beside her was occupied. Jennie knew who it was just by the smell, it was no doubt the one she loves.

"Welcome back, I saw you're already successful. Congratulations." The other girl started the conversation but Jennie didn't trust her voice.

Lisa seems to understand and kept talking, "I missed you. I kept on waiting for you to come back because I still love you Jennie."

She heard the younger latter sob and Jennie's heart ache more, "Just say that you love me and I'll stop the wedding. Just say that you need me and I'll be all yours, Tell me what you really feel about me Jennie."

Lisa's sobs were louder and it broke her heart little by little but she's Jennie. She always do what she is best, running away.

"I don't feel the same way Lisa, when are you gonna understand that?", Jennie said as she stood up and when her eyes land at the latter, she felt her breath hitched. Lisa was beautiful, but the girl was broken as her eyes kept on streaming. Jennie feels like she's a devil for breaking an angel but she can't, she was overwhelmed that she made the wrong decision.

With that, Jennie walked away leaving the one she loves broken because she is also confused on her actions. And in that day, Jennie broke Lisa's heart again.