A normal day

It was Monday,again.Tajana hated it.She got out of her bed,and headed to the bathroom,taking a short shower.Coming out,and walking to the closet,she picked up a black,pencil skirt,and a white dress shirt.Slipping on her black,heel shoes,and taking her bag,she locked her apartment,and headed to work.

"What the fuck happened here?"She asked,seeing the office's floor filled with 4 cm of water,coming from the boss' office.

"We don't know what he did.He locked himself in."One of her co-workers said. "Locked himself in?"murmured Tajana under her breath.Tajan put her bag on her desk,that was outside Aron's office.SHe started to search for the cigarette pack.When she found it,she lit a cigarette and started to smoke,even though Aron forbade it.

After the woman took a key from her bag , started to walk towerds the door.If the water didn't reach even the half of her heels,before opening the door,after opening it ,in that moment the water level was covering her ankles.

"Aron,what the fuck have you done this time?Do I really have to take care of you every time?"She walked in,obviously angry,but surprised when she heard the door closing,and locked.She turned around,tapping her foot in the water."Explain."She said shortly,annoyed.

"Well,this was the only way to bring you into my office,at such early hours."He smiled,and walked closer,soon letting her touch his desk.Tajan gave him a mischevious look."Someone's feeling hot?"She asked,and dropped her cigarette in the water,meanwhile letting Aron put her up on his desk.

"Just as always when I see you."Aron suddenly leaned in and pressed his lips against Tajana's, one of his hands proceeding to unbutton her dress shirt, ripping it off her. She slowly did the same to his jacket and blue dress shirt, her hands roaming over his chest. Before she realised it, he already took off her shoes, and now her skirt.

"Someone's feeling kinky today? "Tajana asked, a mischievous smile on her lips. As she smacked her lips against his, she could hear him unbuttoning his pants, and ripping off something that sounded like a small plastic bag. She smiled in the kiss, and as he took his hands out of his pants, and wandered at her back, taking off her bra. A soft moan escaped her lips when he felt one of his hands folding around her breast.

"Stop teasing and fuck me already. "She groaned in pleasure, breaking the kiss and leaning over to drag his pants and and boxers down.

His wicked smile drove her crazy every time, and bit his lower lip playfully when he dragged off her panties. As one of his hands was resting on her waist, and the other playfully teasing her nipple, his member set at the entrance of her womanhood. Her moans filled the room as he slowly, but gently penetrated her, his hand pulling her closer. He started to buck his hips against hers faster and faster, stimulated by her pleasurable moans and her screaming his name. Good thing the office was sound proof. As he suddenly stopped inside her, he could fill his seed fill the condom, and her juice covering his member. He gave her one passionate kiss, and ran his hand trough her hair.

"Let's do it again, sometime soon."He laughed.