Chapter 12/The betreyal

Me and Prince Edward became a really good friend. He knew about me and Annabelle because if the king, and he said he doesn't mind because he came here to talk about business not about the princess. So I believe in him. One day, I saw him in a room with a girl so I didn't mind him because they might be doing something that he don't like anybody to know. Then once I walk away from that room I heard them talking so I said in my mind "Wait... That's Annabelle's voice! What is she doing there?" So I listened to there conversation then what I heard from Annabelle "You better stop kissing me! I'm in- a relationship with Louis already! And I live him! I don't even live you, why do you just can't accept it and I know you just want to get my dad's thrown!" Then Edward said "Well this is why I came here! To get your dad's thrown! And I don't even like you! I just want your dad to make me marry you so if your the queen well, I'll be the King of Denmark!" So I heard everything. Then Annabelle said "I will tell you to my dad!" Then he said "You dare to tell it to your dad? Then I'll kill him once he knows! I had a whole army outside! I can ask them to kill your dad!" Then she said "Please don't do this!" Then he said "Don't ever tell this to anybody or I'll kill your boyfriend first!" Then Annabelle was crying so I felt angry! I went to the restroom for a while. It was dinner Annabelle isn't talking to me but she hug me once she saw me. She hug me tightly with a kiss on my cheeks. She was crying, then I ask her "Why are you crying beautiful?" Then she said "Ummm.. I'm just miss you so much! I love you!" I know it was just a lie! Well I didn't mind it. So it was dinner time. I went to the restroom again, then Edward sits beside Annabelle then Annabel change her sit. The prince was planning to change again but he saw me so he didn't change. I knew what was going on. I just don't like to let him know I know because the king might die in that dinner time.