No Longer Normal

Tamworth, England, a big city- known for pretty girls, shopping, and expensive houses. Living in Tamworth made the way I look stressful. I had blue eyes and long dark brown curly hair. I was average height. Five foot- eight inches to be specific. I loved living in Tamworth don't get me wrong, I loved living near London. The hustle and bustle of London sometimes came inward to Tamworth. But being around girls who have a lot more than me and guys who don't like girls who don't have a lot sucks major ass. I lived in a really nice flat but girls lived in 5 to 10 bedroom houses! My mom was a doctor at the local hospital and my dad passed away when I was 15. He was in a car accident. A drunk driver hit him head on. The loss was really hard. I was always close to my dad. He was like my best friend. I promised myself at Dad's funeral that I would never have another guy in my life again. That is until six months ago when I went into London.

It was a normal Saturday for me. I needed some new shoes for school. So, with my allowance I had been saving for months. I took a train into London. It was absolute insanity. There were screaming girls everywhere. I shrugged it off, there were always celebrities in London. With this new band, One Direction, it wasn't uncommon that there were girls everywhere. I went into my shoe store and bought my 150€ shoes. The most I had ever spent on shoes..ever! Girls were lined up on the sidewalk, I couldn't really tell who or where the person they were looking at was. All I saw was a sea of girls.

One Direction was a boy band that will blow over in a year or two. I always told myself why get wrapped up in that stuff. They are normal people, not aliens.

Walking into my favorite little sandwich shoppe was a nightmare. I thought there was a sale or special I didn't know about. No, I walk into the shoppe, go to the front counter, and the guy looks at me and says, "You like One Direction?"

"I guess. But, I'm not a hardcore, giggly, fan. But, can I have a peanut butter and jelly on white?"

"Simple. You got it."

"Here's 6€. Keep the change."

"Thanks." I walk away with my paper bag with my PB&J sandwich. I look for a place to sit- I spotted a seat by the window. The sun shining in, it was a perfect spot. I sit down and look around noticing all the girls giggling. I saw tall, curly- headed guy with amazing green eyes. He was being surrounded by the girls. A blonde guy was with him too. I knew who they were. I just wasn't going to stand up and scream. I just sat and ate my sandwich. When Harry walks by to go out the door he stops when he sees me.

"Peanut butter and jelly?" he asked me

"Yeah. My favorite." I chuckle awkwardly.

"Cool. Maybe I'll see you around?"

"Yeah, I just live in Tamworth so I come here alot."

"Tamworth huh?" He stands over the chair infront of me.

"Yeah. I know." I smile looking down twirling my thumbs.

"Well, I'm Harry." He shakes my hand.

"Sarah. Nice to meet you."

"Well, I better go but it was nice to meet you Sarah. Maybe we will see each other soon. Alright babe?" Harry winks.

"Fantastic. Hi Niall." I looked at Niall and waved. He was standing behind Harry.

"Hello love."

HARRYS POV.

These girls were everywhere. All I saw most of the time were girls. Sometimes guys. I love my fans 100 percent. I just wished that they would like me for me sometimes.

Sandwich shoppe time! Niall and I needed some food after being in the studio all day. Girls camped outside of the studio so they followed us to the sandwich shoppe. Niall and I didn't mind, we think the attention is strange but flattering.