Big Boys Don't Cry

This takes place during the 'Dope'-era where jungkook is 17 (western age)

My first language isn't english so i'm sorry about any spelling or grammar mistakes there may be, please tell me if you spot any. (also, here we use punctuation a bit differen't, so i'm sorry if some sentences seem confusing)

"Aish Tae!!" Jungkook yelled in laughter.

"Sorry Kookie," Taehyung said with a smirk on his face.

It was currently 4:16 pm and the BTS members were done for the day. Seokjin and Hoseok had gone out grocery shopping because the members barely had anything in their fridge. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook were playing some new video game. And Yoongi and Namjoon, well, they were doing something too... probably listening to music. Everything going pretty peacefully. The schedule for the boys had been packed all week so they all needed to just relax a little bit.

"Don't worry Kookie! I'll revenge you!" the red-haired boy led out as he desperately tried to kill his chingu in the game. It didn't work, and he let out a yell in frustration

"I'm so bad at this, I'll never be as good as you two," he complained and pouted.

"Don't say that Chimchim! You're still learning," Tae comforted "let's play one more round!"

"Tae is right!" Jungkook agreed "you guys can just continue playing, I will just go to the toilet real' quick," he said and disappeared out of the room. After doing his business at the toilet, the maknae went to get a drink in the kitchen. And there he stood for a moment thinking about, whether to get soda or water. He quickly decided to go with water since there wasn't much soda left and it had basically been him who had taken it all, so for once he would be the kind one who let the others have some.

On his way back to the room he clumsily managed to trip over literally nothing and fell. On his way down, he hit the side of his face on the chest of drawers they had standing. The glass he had in his hand flew across the room and shattered leaving the floor wet by the water. Jungkook himself landed on the floor with a thump, and a little, surprised moan came out between his lips. It took the young boy a moment to process what had just happened. Then the held a hand up to the left side of his face. Ouch. That really hurt. And it was defiantly going to leave a nasty bruise that was going to annoy the makeup-noonas a lot. He looked over at the shattered glass on the floor just a bit ahead of him. He should probably clean it up before he would get in trouble.

"You okay?! I heard a loud noise," the leader poked out his head from the doorway.

"Yeah, I'm fine Hyung. I just tripped and hit my cheek on the chest of drawers." The younger boy said, trying to ease the concern. "And I accidentally dropped a glass... It broke..." He looked down in guilt. "I-I didn't mean to... It was just an accident" he let out in defense, thinking that he might get scolded for it. Jungkook attempted to get up when he felt liquid under his hand.

"shit! Buddy, you're bleeding!" the rapper let out in worry when seeing blood running down his dongsaeng cheek from beneath his hand. "Did you cut yourself on the glass?" Namjoon crouched down beside the maknae to take a better look at his injury. It was a cut beside his eye stretching down to his cheekbone. It wasn't big. But he wouldn't call it small either. He had managed to keep it mostly out of his face and mostly on the side, which was great because that meant it wouldn't be that noticeable when it had healed.

Jungkook thought about it a little bit, being slightly distracted by the blood on his hand. "N-no... I think it's from hitting the drawer..." He replied "The corner is quite sharp... Do you think you can you get me a bandage, Hyung?" he asked looking innocent at his elder. It didn't really hurt anymore. In fact, it felt kind of numb around the area.