❇nine❇

[So today I read over this, and I wasn't quite impressed with how I portray the members in this book. They are supposed to be killers, but it doesn't really give off that vibe. I might rewrite this when the story is fully finished, but for now I'll just change their personalities and my writing style slightly to fit with the Mafia AU.]

Yoongi was out late in the night, in the city to be more precise. He had walked here, he needed some extra exercise anyway, even though the city was under half a mile away from their neighbourhood. He was currently in a dark alley way, with multiple spray paint bottles scattered on the cement around him. The smell of trash, death, and faint intimacy hung in the air around him. Along with the smoke coming from the cigarette hanging from his lips and the chemicals of the paint. He wasn't that bothered by it in all honesty. He was used to the stench of the city. Though it did disgust him at the fact people had the decency to do it. In an alleyway. A damn alleyway!

However Yoongi never dwells on it for long. It wasn't his business, and he'd like it to stay that way. Besides, it's not like he was gonna go get freaky with some guy or girl in an alleyway. Where they could easily get shot in their bare ass by some gang members or drug dealers.

Presently, Suga was spraying yellow, a calming sunset color actually, in graceful designs on the brick wall. He was making a mural, kind of. He didn't really know, it's just where his heart led him. Or some cheesy shit.

Anyway, Yoongi let his mind wander for some time. He remembered the fun times he and Namjoon would have doing this. The black haired man clicked his tongue at that.

For the past week Namjoon would be so caught up in work and missions, that it seemed like he was personally avoiding these outings with Yoongi. He hated how Namjoon thought killing some people was more important than spending time with his friend. His un-biological brother.

Yoongi shook his head clear of those thoughts, taking a huff from their cigarette. He couldn't let feelings get in the way of his job, nor his life, mind, physical activity, nor even near him at that matter. He was known as the coldest member in Bangtan Sonyeondan, and he wanted to keep that title. He couldn't get all mushy because his Mafia Boss didn't want to go skip rope with him anymore.

He chuckled softly to himself, "I'm a loser." But then he let out a soft sigh. Why? Because it was the sad truth. This tough guy facade was slowly killing him. He hated to admit it, but he hoped this Taehyung kid was the key to Yoongi letting himself. The real him. The only real thing about this him, is that he didn't give a shit about many things and he slept alot. However he gave a whole toilet of shits about the members and his neck pillow. And he wasn't that cold, sure he felt cold hearted sometimes, but he was really sweet and kind.

Though the stubborn part of him told him to never show that side of him. It'd only show weakness.

Plus, he knew Jimin had a bad boy fetish back in high school, and it was too late to stop the act now.

However that wasn't the only reason he acted this way. It was his past actually. When he was in High School. Less than six years ago he was a cheery, naive, and open teen. Who wanted to be a rapper some day. His parents never supported this dream of his. They were never that supportive to begin with. They were both rather cold and distant, caught up in their careers most of the time.

Yoongi never really reacted to their neglecting before, until he started getting bullied at school. People called him gay, which he was, but the fact that people were taunting him for it made him not feel so proud about himself. The fact that he used to be very open about his sexuality made it worse. So he started showing his personality and emotions less. And got a girlfriend, who he broke up with one week later. Then he had maybe three five other girlfriends after that.