prologue

Elena sat down and listened to the plan to kill Kol.
Elena didn't like this idea.
" Elena - are you listening?" Damon now snapped.
" Yes - I am don't snap at me because I turned you down -" Elena snapped back.
And walked out.
But stopped at the door.
" Go to grill play nice with Kol - you guys be waiting in the back - to kill him - see got it -" Elena walked out and headed towards the grill.

At the grill.
Kol was there with Klaus.
When Elena walked in.
" Kol - Klaus -" Elena now said.
" Kol can I talk to you in private - please - it's important -" Elena now spoke.

" Yes of course - come with me -" Elena willing took Kol's hand and Kol vamped sped out.

Back at the boarding house.
" Hope she comes true for us -" Stefan now said.
" Why? Because she has feelings for him? Have some faith in Elena - you know what? I hope she earns him - I hope they stay alive - I hope Elena gets with Kol - you all are no good for her -" Jeremy now spoke and stormed out.

At the mikaelsons mansion.
" Kol - Stefan Damon bonnie Caroline wants to kill you - the plan is I be nice to you - play pool - I bring you out and back so they can kill you - I'm dead after they find out that I helped you - so I'm gonna leave afterwards - but good luck -" Elena now kissed Kol's cheek.

" Thank you Elena - for helping me - and telling me -" Kol now held Elena's hand for longer than be should have.

" I'm sure we'll meet again someday -" Elena now had tears in her eyes.

" It doesn't have to be -" Kol now spoke.