Chapter 1: Accursed Arrival

I held Ayu with a braced cuddle by my side within layers of blankets from our old home. As all while she would bod lifeless, like a doll in my arms. Nearing, as she embraces, till, perhaps now, for the full death. Lost, within any sense of life... And unable, but to call out for me I... but to her father no more.
        For due that she is afflicted by a curse.
        Of a curse, perhaps... caused by my own making... Or perhaps were I reckless with my pointless blade? Monstrous within utmost regret... But whatever I had done to deserve this affliction. That itself, I did not understand to at all... No any... And, before even a chance for Time, to comprehend even to the airs and in a moment no sooner, before even a blink, the Curse had appeared.
        The Curse, had blackened my right eye—blind—as I had agonised within pain. As the blood beneath the socket of my gouged eye had soaked its red tail. ...As the ball of my eye would stare back. Terrified, in disbelief, I were—malevolent as it were of unknown purpose, it, had severed my right arm to the pit. ...Gone, frightened... As the Curse to had manifested itself into an appearance like a sprouted out came, from the nothingness of my old fell arm where once were be linked. Granting I a new touch. Of a yet... an unfelt... of a limb of nonexistence, now phasing through existence. For my new right arm could no longer feel to the barest of still realities, no even, by the elements. By no, not even by the calmest of still realities, that were, but as windless airs, till the presently upon questioning's existence. While, as I would glanced down to my severed limb at the time. Like if a ghost, had cleanly sliced to my limb off, from nowhere. Completely.
        Of the Curse then born... A new right limb. It now... being a part of me... As it, were only after my horrific, and single-blinding of an eye, and along with the Severance, then had Ayu to have fainted. ...But with only yet still, she to breathes. As if, she within and between some midst of life and in death. Like to the touches of cold stones, now.
        ...Boundless.

Bracing Ayu with my only arm, I would to closed my eye as I had crashed into the waves like a canon...

Rising through the flood... to then had climbed the next wave... I were to lift my squinting eye with a peeking... to then had wit for toward and so to seen then... for toward the Side East...

As the rumours of the people within the Capital... would ring from in the depths of my mind...

...For the legend were been true all along...

...By it, were to be known as... called, the Host of the Curse...

...For all along here the island land to on truly had existed...

But as comes now the next wave, that begun to had loom, like if a seeming, emerging monster had upped rose from downs the deepest of depths...

...Embracing once more down the next cruel drop and... to had shutted to my eye, now... once more...

...Hugging Ayu's wrapped body... now...tighter...

Shallower as longed the sea had stretched as I would rubbed my eye stung of sea salt against my cloak. With my rustic boat, sturdy yet brittle, were to coasted over these calming waves on a thin stretch. Where to strikes of thunder continued in their lights through the skies like white stalks. While, I rowing, through the boat in an effort with a single paddle, whilst hoping here the winds to would favoured I along then, till where I could touched to the sands of the shore and to avoid become ruin.
        For the mysterious island, upon sights like a desolate fortress of nature had spanned far and wide. Sighting, at a plotting, of land resides of many a wind-beat trees along a varying stretch of high shrub of greens. Where begun before the stretch were to a viewing of a grey alcove, and along away oppose from the naturing greens of the island land were to a gigantic inclining of a reside, for that had rose of a high wall that were of grey many plottings, as foot-small to boulder-large stones wherein imbedded within the walls. For that had rose had higher than a tower, until, at to its peak of the island. That had formed to a tip, at a vague and seeming cliff. As bedded rocks beneath, where aligning out the sea as a section before the shores, had jutted through the surface of the waters from against clashes of the waves.
        Till eventually now as I were to scraped up against the sands of the shore. As my beaten boat, to carrying nothing but along but, with to the barest of needs, however, but, with to a second paddle over to the forward thwart and beneath old rope. Until, as I had dragged the old boat across, toward, for to the dry inner lanes of the shores, for next, then to have abandoned it beside the alcove.
        While, for a Time now, gazing into this newly arm of the Curse. No longer possible, can it touches, into the presses of all reality. Phasing through any means of life, nor in object like a spirit. But with only I am able but to control this cursed limb, so as my black phantom limb. As if it be as to my own now. While, I clenching my black fist... Treating it like a burden. While all, as I had thought of it as... like a type of a kind... of an unsee punishment...
        For onward concealment through a beating wind, wrapped in a drab and brown cloak. Bundles within layerings like in thick gowns around my body. Now, to peeled down my hood. Entered, into the alcove, stepping in subtle clacks against stony patches of ground. Wearing tall boots of iron and in chausses leggings, in a suit of mail and of tunic beneath and, equipped, with a steel gauntlet, to be fitted in my left hand, that had still to would gleamed through in cracks like raw silver. As the rightly sleeve of my mail continues to hang in a dangle as if I was armless. Whilst, my black phantom limb, had continued to phase through and from, from in my armless shoulder.
        And so inside, appearing through the alcove within gently care like a looming shadow along the walls, I were to placed down Ayu, then unwrapped to her body. Now looked over her for a moment of Time, ever hoping to would see her once more. As her skin glows pale in her little night gown, devoid of life. Then wrapped her back up like priceless glass, and to had kissed to her forehead from where I be stand. Appearing like a momentary figure, standing over her like a shroud of unreal figment. ...So had cuddled her fatherly, placed her through a hole in the wall of the alcove that be safely and hidden from the grounds below.
        Begun to had buried her within the wall...a makeshift coffin. Concealing her within fragments of stone by upon scatters about. Of the stones. Yet, however, but for what appears now beside, and along with to the suddenness of a growl, to have appeared stood here, were of a feral creature. Causing I to would turned my neck now, without, in any alignment of fear. Now, as I am seeing into a large wolf, here. Its furs old, and unkempt.
        So reaching for my waist now, as I would etch of a stern look with my only eye into its vicious eyes. Confronting over the wolf, now. With Floria's dagger. —Unsheathed. As comes now the wolf with a charge, then. And then a leap—
        However, but for the wolf to have failed even leave in a single (new) scratch against the gauntlet. Wolf's eyes now had gazed, and along out with a short-wind squeal, while I pulled out the dagger from within its bleeding throat. Now, wiping down away each face of the blade. Over its unkempt fur.
        And along furthermore into the alcove were to the noticing of a colourless light. That had beamed from within its skies of chrome greys and of faint blacks through a hole above. Its grey ceiling, layered through up its walls like in melts of levelled stones that were shaped like splints through up. But so over there had laid under the colourless light there were but to a seeing upon blindly pups. Whining, and continuously, with their tiny noses and to paws still pink, along the belly... before, from an unmoving... thus lifeless mother...
        Therefore. As I would loomed over the stray pups, now. And, to known next... for what must be done.

A ray of sunlight were to beamed down through in an exchange of white-gold. Where I emerged back outside along the shores of this island. Now gripping to the hilt of my pointless blade with an assuring clutch. With the hand of my un-cursed limb, gripping to the executioner's blade, of blade, that be sentence whom the guilty. As I leave Ayu behind. Due unable risking, the little life that she be harbours within for a journeying, (if otherwise). As I begin to start venturing this island land that had loomed, unveiling, like a mysterious new world.
        At now as I had faced upon these grey and high walls of its varied protrude stones. Began I to had climbed upon the stones. Hugging against the walls with my left and remain, un-curse limb. Spanning my legs against the stones, whereas, so, as my black phantom limb, to have sunken into the walls of this world, within in an instantness of passing...
        Striving and for hoping, on a journeying. To bring Ayu back... from in the depths of her cold sleep.
        By I must seek the host. To seek, the Host of the Curse.

Chapter 1: Accursed Arrival