Party part 2 .

So I looked down & realized it wasn't my blood & it was Tyrone blood ... "TYROONNEE!!" I yelled . "Tyrone bro stay with me don't leave us BRA SOMEBODY COME HELP US" Kairi said while I was crying .. "Come on broski get him to the cat now" Mike said . So kairi carry Tyrone to the car & I sit beside him crying cause I keep looking at my hands seeing his blood & thinking all this is my fault because he tried to save me ! Why try to save me ?? he should've let me die 😔😔.. "Tyrone bbbb-baby pppp-please stay with me please baby ppppp-please" I said crying while watching him go in & out .. we finally made it to the hospital and kairi was the first person to say something "SOMEBODY HELP MY FUCKING BROTHER MAN!" Kairi said & the doctors finally came & got Tyrone & all hell broke loose when kairi tired to go to the back with him . All you heard the nurses say was "no sir you can't be back there" & that's when kairi said "BITCH I GO WHERE I WANNA GO SOMEBODY BETTER LET ME BACK THERE BEFORE I START TO AIR THIS BITCH OUT!!" & when he said that my eyes got big cause I'm not trynna be shot !! So the nurses finally let him back..
15 minutes later ...
"Family of Tyrone Banks" the doctor said ..
"That will be us" me, kairi , blessing & Mike said . (Kairi came back up front cause he can't stand to see him like that ) "Well guys Mr.Banks have slipped into a deep acoma we aren't sure when he will wake up or if he would even wake up" the doctor said . "But you guys can go back & see him" when the doctor said that we all raced to his room ..
3 weeks later
Miracle POV
So we here talking to to Tyrone & no he hasn't woke up .. "Aye homie you can wake up any time now we caught that nigga that shot you & we waiting for you to wake up to finish him my boy" kairi said . "I've been holding everything down  broski" Mike said . Then next thing we know we heard "beeeeepppppppp" .... we looked over at Tyrone machine & it was a straight line .. the nurses came rushing in telling us we have to get out .. " MAN THIS MY FUCKING BROTHER" kairi said crying .. I was balling my eyes out . So the nurses got security to remove us from the room ..
15 minutes later ....
We in here about to spazz out ..
"Family of Tyrone Banks" the doctor said ...

________________________________
how y'all like this story ??
-destiny 💙
short chapter sorry..