Prologue

The morning sun broke through Katelyn's window making her groan tiredly. She rolled around in her sheets until she hit the cold ground, startling her. She lifted her head above the blue sheets, her white walls coming into view. She stood up groaning and stumbled into the bathroom. She was still a bit hungover from the night before of trying to get him out of her thoughts.
  She took care of her bathrooms needs, brushing her teeth, hair and changing into black leggings and a long, light blue sweater. She also added a matching beanie.
  Katelyn heard her phone buzzing loudly on her dark oak dresser. She went to pick it up when a knock was her at her door. She sighed heavily and walked over the the long white door. She slung it open, tired eyes making her dizzy.
   "Hey," a soft voice spoke out. "Your front door was open so I let myself in. Hope you don't mind."
  Katelyn groaned quietly. "Crap, I guess I left it open all night then." She looked up into Travis' deep green eyes, them filling her with warmth.
"Well, I just came to check up on you, haven't seen you in a while," Travis said in a calm voice. "Where have you been anyway?"
  Katelyn paused thinking of her quiet nights alone, away from Aphmau and Travis. She made a sort of sour face. "Drinking."