1:Airport Rush

*Rydel's Point Of View*

We were rushing to get to our plane because our flight leaves in three minutes, and we don't want to miss our flight.

I have been looking so forward to this. It's our vacation. That's right... We finally get a vacation.

"Everybody go go go!" My mom yelled.

We all ran as fast as we could to where we board the plane but I slowed down for a second to tie my shoe. I lifted my head and realized they were far ahead of me.

"Guys wait up!" I screamed. I began running super fast, but I ran into a guy on the way, making me fall backwards.

"Umm.. Sorry." I said and glanced up.

The guy had brown hair, blue-green eyes.. He was pretty cute to be honest.

"No worries." He said in his thick Australian accent.

"Here." He said and helped me up.

"Thanks. Uh.. I think I just missed my flight. My family is already on the plane."

He chuckled.

"Let me guess, you had the 10:45 flight to Florida as well?" He questioned.

I laughed a bit and nodded. I looked down at my phone and noticed it was 11 pm.

"Yup. Andddd we missed our flight." I said and he chuckled.

"I'm Beau."

I smiled at him.

"I'm Rydel."

"Nice to meet you Rydel. Maybe we should go and ask about the next flight?" He said.

I nodded in agreement and we walked over to the desk.

"We missed our flight." He explained to the lady.

"Which one?" She asked, she was monotone.

"The 10:45 flight to Florida.. When's the next flight?"

She kept her straight face and looked at her computer, then glanced back up at us.

"Midnight."

I glanced at Beau.

"That's an hour from now."

He nodded.

"We can wait it out."

We walked over to some seats and sat down for a while.

~*~*~*~*~*

*half an hour later*

It wasn't until I was being shaken that I realized I had fallen asleep. And my head was on Beau's shoulder.

"Hmm?" I said sleepily.

"It's about 30 minutes until midnight, Rydel." Beau whispered.

"Gimme ten more minutes." I begged.

"We don't have time. We need to board the plane."

I groaned.

"Fine.. Just... Carry me. Please." I said and he laughed softly.

"Alright. Come on."