chapter 1

Sasha was normally the calm and kind twin of her and Y/n, Y/n however was the more childish and geeky one, well that was on till Sasha's friend, Mason had decided she would never be his friend again and would instead make her loose all her friends and try and make her lose her twin, Y/n from her side he even took it as far as calling her annoying and a b----, but it only got worse from there, Oh boy was it bad the school teachers had kicked her and her sibling from the School because Mason stabbed him self and said that she  and Y/n had done it and why was he doing this you may ask, because he was using her so he could try and date Y/n, but Y/n declined, and so he got mad at Sasha at first, and took his anger out on her but then Y/n stepped in and so he got so much rage that he wanted them kicked from school.he got that wish and after words there parents moved to Detroit, taking Sasha and Y/n with them. and for a year Sasha shut everyone out for 2 years straight from her pain but mostly from all her anger, guilt, and sadness. but over the years her personality changed, all the pain turned her heart Ice cold, witch Y/n knew that would change later, oh and her calmness was with an undying rage, Y/n when they met the autobots, at the time they where trying to save wasp from sentinel, Y/n pointed out that they where similar in a way and explained what happened...well Y/n had became friends with Bumblebee and Sari and the rest of the autobots, maybe not Ratchet that well...he's still warming up to them.Sasha however stayed away, isolated, she wanted nothing to do with them, not even ratchet, definitely not sentinel and every one knew that, since the first time she ever spoke to anyone was when she screamed at sentinel saying "YOUR WORSE THEN MASON IF I WAS ONE OF YOUR KIND I WOULD HAVE RIPPED YOUR HEAD OFF BY NOW!!!" this is how Y/n found out her heart had turned Ice cold to anyone who wasn't family and her undying rage as the shout sounded as though she had already been angered enough for over 2 years... It seemed as though Mason had ruined her life enough from what he did.and sentinel had just made it even worse.but little did anyone knew the loud laughter they heard at night that sounded like her, that they thought was a dream was 100% real, she had made friends with wasp and only saw him at night...he had made her laugh at night but it was only because, he knew how not to get snapped at by her...

---------------------------------

Hey guys how's my first part of my new story? I'm still learning sorry if anyone is a little ooc as this is my first time writing and If your wondering how she made friends it's she kinda listened to bumblebee when he was explaining how wasp and him know each other, and pretty much she broke out of her outer shell to tell him how they are similar in a way, again I am sorry if any one is ooc...

also the reason why the laughter is there is because she finds him so funny sometimes sorry if it was confusing.

Bye my eevees!