#1

Alone again, jimin walked to the supermarket buying food for his hyungs again. His hyungs came over a lot to get drunk or have parties. Jimin didn't always enjoy it. They would always leave messes and apologize after jimin cleaned. He loved them to much to give up on them, they've know each other for about 17 years now. They seem like the perfect friends, they're all jimin has, if he gave up on them now his disorder would break him completely, jimin was very sensitive to everything so he only had 5 friends to keep him safe from the "harsh" world. He had a unusual amount of anxiety and bipolar depression. He still was pretty healthy mentally, he was a introverted boy most of the time. His emotions where sad, scared, concerned, needy, cute, sexy, lovely, and jimin. You get the idea. But Jimin always thought of himself as a world with only jimin and things that make him happy and his little fantasies. jimin sometimes gets guilty because of the dirty thoughts he had- ahem I'll stop..

    "Hello~" a employee greeted jimin to the market he entered "annyeong" he replied softly
He walked to ile 3 and looked around. He knew they always liked eating chips and drinking beer and soju. He grabbed all the chips he thought would be good and headed to ile 7 to grab some alcohol. He got soju, beer, and wine. After jimin bought everything he headed back to his apartment.     

"Ah jiminie~"
Jungkook smiled to jimin grabbing the bags lifting weight from Jimin's arms "your back!" Seokjin yelled from the living room jimin yawned and walked into the living room behind jungkook "I want you to meet someone jimin" Jin said motioning to a tall guy standing next to him "hello~" he said smiling warmly at jimin. "Hello" Jimin said back smiling. They bowed. He didn't look like the soft type or hardcore type. He gave jimin a different vibe from everyone else. But he thought he was cute, jimin smirked. "I'm jimin... you?" Jimin giggled twisting his foot on the floor shyly while smiling "haha, I'm namjoon" he held in for a handshake but Jimin hugged him lightly making namjoon shook at how Jimin was so confident About their young relationship, jimin let go and sat down with everyone else. Namjoon sat down and grabbed a bottle of beer. "You should've told me he was coming hyung I would've bought more !" Jimin said in pout. "Yah yah yah, namjoon isn't a heavy drinker calm down" namjoon chuckled at seokjins words. "Whatever" Jimin turned back to namjoon smiling "anyway" yoongi glared at both of them, yoongi didn't like it when people where cheesy and clingy. Not anything like that. "Jimin-ah" taehyung inerupted yoongi before he could start a fight. "Yea?" Jimin looked over with his mouth full of beef. Jimin gulped raising his eyebrows innocently. "Are you gay?" Everyone chokes at taehyung's question. The room went dead silent and everyone stared at Jimin intensely "i...I'm... hyung don't mess around like that" Jimin scratched his neck chuckling nervously. "A-are you?" Jungkook asked. Jimin breathed in and out. He felt his anxiety build up inside him. He fought it off not making a scene. "Why? Do you want to know that badly?" Jimin grabed a glass of wine and drank it. "If you weren't.. it would've been easy to answer and you would've just said "no are you crazy?!" " everyone looked at Jimin shocked "Jimin... he's right. You've been acting strange lately when your around men. We just want to be here for you." Jimin looked down ashamed of himself . Because he was bisexual. And he knows it's not right to be LGBTQ+ in s Korea. It's a sin, and disrespect to his religion, although Jimin wasn't that religious at all. He took deep breaths "Hyung, I'm... I'm bisexual." He clutched his eyes shut ready to be scolded for his choices. But it was silent. Soon after, he felt a bunch of warm arms wrap around him tightly. "We're so happy for you jiminie~!!" Everyone laughed and cheered for him, Jimin was relieved "I'm shocked, why didn't you tell us?" Hoseok asked while pouring more wine into his glass. " I just thought you guys wouldn't want to be around me anymore.. you know, since we're all guys." Jimin looked at his hands resting in his lap. " so what? Don't mean we can be friends anymore, we love you Jimin! You've always been a treasure to us." Everyone nodded. "Cheers!! To Jimin coming out!"  Seokjin shouted raising his glass. "Coming out where??" Jungkook asked concerned, everyone laughed clinking their glasses together. "Cheers!"

————————————

Omygahhhh my first story 😭😭 that was probably so bad buh tell me if I should continue or Change the storyline a bit. ALSO this story is completely made up from daydreaming in class, hehe buh don't take it seriously I'm not trying to offend anyone or be rude towards bangtan, im an army since 2015 and I love them with all my heart 💜. See you soon???💜💜💜💜