chapter 3 episode 3: roaring muscles

alright everyone! i'm here! everyone say HEEEEYY!

KRIKK...KRIKK

huh? why there's no one around? i'm not that late ri-oh god. oh god! OOOH MY GOD! I'M LATE

hello everyone! sorry for the late! don't be mad! i've a reason! you not gonna believe me. you see, i accidently slip my phone until the touch screen broke and make it hard to tap. need a month to saving the money. and a week for my order to arrive.

when i thought i can resume to start the chapter, few day later my grandma died. it really beat me that make my spirit down.

need a few day to bring back my sense. and with my 'go-beyond-plus-ultra-instinct', i try my best to continue. then life give me so many test at school. and this week i need to finish this semester test.

i thought i'm gonna make it before halloween ended. as a halloween candy for you guys. but it's late in the end. maybe this even gonna be christmas gift for you all.

and before i start, i need to say something. Some OCs that have nothing to do with me will join this story for a reason.

remember i don't own both RWBY or Boku No Hero Academia. they belong to their respected 'creator'.

now... read this!

"alright i'm gonna start it!" Ruby said in excitement to push the play button and see what happened next.

but before she played the next episode, suddenly the light caught everyone attention. they covering their eyes to block the shining. a few second later the light died down making they little by little uncover their eyes to see what happen. and after the light down for sure, what they see making their jaw drop.

right now in front of them, there's two guy that have a similar face like X. but different way is one of them is stoic and wearing black shirt with black coat. black pants and silver belt with a chain hanging from the side. and also black boots.

the other seem more cheerful. wearing yellow hawaii shirt and sunglasses. short blue pants and green sandal.

"THERE'S ANOTHER X!" everyone screaming in shock.

"it's not, you guys! it's just few of my cloning. unlike me, they just reader and watcher phase. introducing to you, the stoic guy over there is Devillain. call him Devil." X said and replies 'hey' from him. "and the hawaii guy over there's Mr. Funtastic. call him Fun." X said and replies 'hello' from the other.

"clone? what clone is this? is not like mine." Blake said in confuse. X clone not like her clone. it's like they have their own personality and thought. but different than X.

"there's something that from other world you can't do. then again it's still different from other. do you remember i told you i've other personality?" seeing they nodded, he continue. "so to make my self still sane, i need to put it to other body with my DNA, and there them go." X said to make them understand.

"oh i see. sci-fi." Weiss said and nodded.

"you still with name X, huh?" Devil said in somewhat seem glad.

"what's wrong with his name?" Ruby ask and raise her brow.

X sighed knowing this gonna be come. "you see, i've an other name than X and it's called 'Godeux'. it's from my other phase." X said.