twisted times

August POV:

I just dropped Brielle off at her crib the date was dope I can't even lie she looked so nice in that all black made a yungin reconsider some things. her wack ass ex boyfriend showed up trying to swoop in and still my girl knowing she happy rightchea he almost got smoked acting like he didn't know who I was in these streets I'm glad he disappeared when he did because it would've been some problems and I didn't want to resort to that especially not in front of Brielle she don't deserve that I want to change for her so she wont have to look behind her back all the time hell im still trying  to find a way to tell about this shit I don't want her to find out from that whack ass nigga Dre. I put in too much time and feelings trying to get with her and I don't want to lose her over something as silly as my "occupation" of choice. She had a sense of innocence and I don't want to expose her to this life.

Brielle POV: 

The date with August went better than I imagined, and I went home and took a relaxing bubble bath trying to wash my day away.  I wasn't expecting to see Dre but he looked very hurt seeing me and August together. I'm not going to dwell on that over all it was a fun date and I'm happy that I got to spend time with August this evening. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I got a call from Sunjai saying she wanted me to come over tomorrow for a girls night just to catch up on everything. I didn't mind because it was so much going through my mind I had to tell somebody whose better than my bestfriend .  After August left his sister Neveah house he called me to see if he could come over which I had no problem with. 20 minutes later it was a knock at the door and there stood  August with snacks and a movie I thought this night couldn't get no better he got all my favorites cookies and cream Hershey bites and some chips the movie of choice was of course love and basketball we spent the rest of the night watching the movie and talking I started dozing off to sleep and August Carried me to my bed bridal style and cuddled up next to me I lived for nights like this. when the morning came I was awoken by some French toast, sausage, eggs and some orange juice I didn't know yung could cook like this so I hopped up and did my hygiene and walked to the kitchen to see august fixing his plate I tried sneaking some of the sausage off the plate but he came and snaked his arms around me and kissed me on my neck. we walked over to the table I tried sitting in my chair but he had other ideas he grabbed me by the waist and sat me on his lap and we ate I was a little hesitant because his member below was standing at attention. all that was interrupted by a chime in his phone I paid it no mind because I was sure it was important he hurried and finished his food and was heading towards the door he said he would be by in a couple days since I would be with Sunjai tonight

   Sunjai POV:

today was a little hectic but I survived I started a new job and I really needed to get some money of my own. my mom got a new boyfriend and she gives him everything so I try not to think to hard about it , a couple pair of my shoes went missing and when I asked about it she had no answers. man I miss my bestfriend without her I don't think I could make it through the weeks to pass and then there's Chance, we've been getting closer over the time I can't even lie im looking at him as a bestfriend and I couldn't be happier right now hopefully nothing messes this up the anniversary of my daddy death is coming up and this is usually a hard part of the year but Chance and along with Jay and Brielle has been there for me. And that's all I can ask for this girls night is much needed I'm just ready to pig out on food and vent and hear what's been going on with my bestie. 

As the day went on I got dressed to head over to Sunjai house I saw a couple cars in her driveway, so I parked on the street and proceeded to get out the car and head towards the door I rang the doorbell  and a tall bald man came to the door I was confused so I called sunjai to come to the door and he moved out the way with this weird smirk on his face. sunjai mean mugged him until we was out eyes view and we finally made it to her room where she had a whole nice layout of snacks and movies and a couple games, spa supplies our usual . then in walks her mom saying her and the man I assumed as her friend was going out and wouldn't be back until later on at night which I didn't mind a wave or relief came over sunjai so now I had to ask what was up with her .  So sis tell me how the date went with August I want all the details don't leave anything out . "well it went good the drive was lengthy not gonna lie but it was worth it he was a gentleman made me feel safe we went out to eat at this fancy restaurant we ate and talked for a while and then he took me this golfing place called Topgolf and that's not even the kicker guess who we saw.... Dre ass and he was trying to slip back into my life and August was not having it  I could tell he was trying to be calm about the situation but you know how he was when we was younger I see the growth and i'm loving it. then he left to go see Neveah and came back to my house and we watched movies and ate snacks and he ummm.. spent the night so how about you what's been going on with you" "we are not finna just act like you didn't just say August spent the night and don't tell me nothing happened" "but it didn't though" I started to turn red in the face because I lowkey wanted something to pop off but I was tired and I wanna take my time with him.