Vampires. 2/4

Harry- your pov: "LET ME GO!" I scream at the top of my lungs but no one is here on the emty streets to save me."Stop struggling!" A Voice says into my ear. I recognise the voice, I manage to turn in the muscly arms. " harry!" I gasp. "Y/n oh my god. I'm so sorry I didn't know it was you!" He says, his face softening slightly but his fangs and red eyes still visible." H-harry.... Y-your a vampire?!" I stutter running my hand across his jaw. I can't believe my boyfriend of 6 months didn't tell me he was a vampire and then try and eat my for dinner! " yes. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you!" He says. "Hey it's ok. It's not like every day your boyfriend tells you he's a vampire!" I laugh lightly. " I can't believe you haven't ran off by now!" He says putting his hands on my waist." So do you go hunt humans every night?!" I tease. "I have to its how I survive!" He says. "Harry!" I say smacking his toned chest."hey I would never hurt you or any one if I had the choice!" He says in defence." I know you wouldn't! But what do you do with the people of take blood from?" I ask curious and intrigued to know more about Harry's secret." I erase the memory of me capturing them and sucking their blood, I find out where they live rush them there whist they are unconscious so when thy wake up the only memory of the night before is a mark on their neck." Harry explains to me as he walks me home. " oh." I say. "Hey what's the matter?" Harry asks as we stop so he can look me in the eyes. "Erm .... Do the marks look like this?" I say moving my hair away from my neck." Oh my god y/n! I'm so so sorry! But I don't remember doing that to you!" He says. " well I think I was very young the only time I remember passing out was running round a super market then the next minute my mum found me on the next aisle past out!and I've had this scar ever since." I say. "Oh baby I'm so so so so sorry!" He says stroking my hand with his thumb."It's fine, now it feels like its meant to be!" I say getting up on my tip toes to kiss him feeling his fangs underneath his lips.

Dougie-your pov: "I need you to change me." I rush out as I burst in to dougies living room. " hey , hey calm down!" Dougie says as he takes my hand and pulls me down on the sofa next to him. " I need you to change me.NOW." I say all of a dither. "Y/n you know I can't do that." He sighs. " no doug. I NEED you to change me." I say firmly. " what why? I know it's hard sometimes and I hate being a vamp-" dougie starts. " I'm pregnant." I but in. " your what?" Dougie says shocked . I look down again. " Im gonna be a dad?" Dougie says. I nod. "Oh my god !thats awesome!" He says getting up and twirling me around. " no. Well yes it's amazing but....." I sigh " your human." He finishes and I nod. "It will be ok we will get through it together." He kisses me on the lips softly and gives me a weak smile. " so,will you change me?" I ask again."ok. To save you and the baby from even more pain ill change you. But I really don't want to do this. It will make life very hard for you I don't want you or our child going through what I had and have to!" He says. I touch his face gently and brush my thumb over his stubbled chin and kiss his check. " I love you." I whisper. " I love you. Both of you." Dougie says kissing me on the lips and my stomach.