Chaper one

23/08/2014

Dear Diary,

          i only got you today,as a present from my mum as its my 13 birthday and she wants me to have you to write a life story as a diary so i right at the night what i did in that day.

i will look forward to writing in you and looking back at old memories.i'm kind of glad my mum got you i thinks its going to help me express my feelings and it will remind what i was going to if i put somethings in like my list of things i am doing tomorrow,because i forget what i do and say and what i've arranged to do.My family go mad also my bestfriends do when i make plans to go shopping and stuff like that,so yes i'm pretty glad. Well anyway i'm going to sleep its 11:39pm and i'm really tired,night.

"vannessa wake up its 11:30am and your going shopping with nanna she waiting her for 3 hours"

"okay okay i get it i need to get up i"m going shopping"said vannessa.So as her mum walked out she got out of bed walked over to her diary and wrote the date on the page she is writing on today well let me rephrase that "she is writing on tonight".Vannessa was thinking were can i hide this because all my bros,sisters,dogs,dad,bestfriend will read it my mum would'nt vannessa said to her self, so i just to find an hiding spot,she quickly glanced at her safe with all her personal stuff is in and ran over to it and unlocked it and theres was 5 diarys(completed)6 photo albums(of her bestfriends)and 1 family photo.An 1hour later shes ready and ready to go with her nanna,but she did'nt know her sisters was coming and there they were stood right in front of her saying ready to go shopping with you sis.

"Becarful girls don't crowed her"said nanna

"bye mum"they all said nanna just walked out without saying bye.