August 6th | Just bring your ass here. Now

August 6th

The whole time through lunch we kept quite. Just listening to other people's conversations. I head a guy get rejected by this red head, poor guy he has no game. I could probably hit her up later so we could have some 'fun' at my place. I drove Wynter home and as usual she said bye asshole and I said bye bitch and rode off into the sunset. I got home with my ma asking me fifty million questions about how the date was. I just gave her simple short answers. Nothing too complex, I didn't want to go into depth with Wynter and I's 'date'. Now that I'm thinking about the date I'm thinking about Wynter. What the hell is wrong with me? I don't like her. She's annoying as fuck with a bad attitude. I mean can she ever be nice to me m? I need to stop thinking about her. The phone ringed three times then she answered.

"Hi kyky!" Stefani said in a squeaky voice. I exhaled trying to calm down.

"Hey Stef- Morgan. What you are doing babe?" She giggled. Oh gosh.

"Noooooothing. What do you have in mind?" I could already tell she's thinking of something dirty.

"Just bring your ass here. Now." Then I hung up the phone. I just need to release. A few minutes had passed and she came through my door wearing the skimpiest clothes ever. At least Wynter doesn't dress like that. Fuck ! Stop thinking about her.

"Hey babe. You missed me?" She asked biting her lip. Ignored her 'trying to be sexiness' by kissing her. Her lips tasted like cheap lip gloss. She moaned into my mouth bringing her hands to my hair messing it up. Well twenty minutes in the bathroom fixing my hair was a waste of time. I thought still kissing her. I felt her small hands go inside my pants, but I stopped her before she got any farther.

"What? You don't want me to give you an hand job? You know I have a mouth too." Morgan winked at me licking her lips. No...

"Just leave I don't want you." Her face got red.

"What do you mean you don't want me?! Every guy wants me!" She screamed at me, her hands balling into fists.

"Maybe all of them want you, because you're so easy!" I screamed back. She looked shock at my comeback. I didn't see this coming, but I wish I did. She drew back and kicked me right in the sack. I got on my knees holding my stuff.

"That's for being an asshole."

"You just kicked junior Kyle." I said in a squeaky high voice still on the floor holding my nuts. I mostly felt the pain in my gut though.

"Good, he was small anyways." Oh no she did not insult Kyle junior.

"Look bitch. I'm tired of your shit so leave." Man she can kick. I stayed on the floor for a long time, not realizing that she actually left. Thank God. Why did I have to think about Wynter? She's invading my mind! First my life and now my mind? What the hell man? I could of gotten a good lay and call it a day. I could be laying on my bed right now instead of on the floor, because my dick hurt and I could be thinking about how good the sex was. I could be happy that I got laid, not lying here on the floor while my dick and stomach hurts.

Not here on the floor discussing in my own head, having a conversation in my head saying I could be doing this and that. I'm on the floor thinking about me doing this and that. I'm thinking about (which I shouldn't) how Wynter invaded my mind, how she brought her army of tiny little bitches and stomped around in my head. I'm thinking about how Wynter crept up in my mind anyways. When I think about women other than my mom. I think about how I'm gonna fuck them. Hard. Not thinking about... ugh see I'm thinking about what I shouldn't be thinking about that I am thinking about which is Wynter. Fucking Wynter. Of ALL people yet again. Why not Beyoncé?

"Kyle, Wynter is here!" My ma called out to me when she entered my room with Wynter they both tilted their heads looking at me. " The hell. Why are you on the floor?" My ma asked. I got up from the floor holding my crouch.

"It's a long story."

My me responded with a "mmmhmmm" then a head roll then left my room leaving Wynter and I alone.

"Why didn't you hit the girl back?" How'd she know it's a girl?" I mean c'mon you could give her a little slap to the face?" I looked at her questionably she sighed then pulled a tampon out of her purse and handed it to me and said "Here use this. You're being a pussy." Oh no she didn't.

"How am I being a pussy?"

"You could of just slapped her. Simple." Wynter said shrugging then sitting down on my bed. I mumbled a whatever then looked back at her sitting on my bed. I winked at her.

Wynter dramatically sighed then said "Can you stop? We're never going to have sex."

"That's what you think babe."

"Call me babe one more time and you'll be on the floor again."

"Wynter... why do you hate me so much?" She arched her eyebrows at me then I rolled my eyes. "I mean how do you even if you never talked to me through middle school and high school?" She sighed then rubbed her hands on her thighs. My I say such nice thighs. I want me head between them so I could-

"I used to like you in the 6th and 7th grade, but I stopped once you started to call me names for no apparent reason, but I brushed them off so don't worry."- I used to make fun of her? "I'll tell my mom and she said boys do that, because that means they like you, you see I'm not that stupid so I knew that wasn't the case. So I ignored you throughout middle school. Then high school came, you know that's when everybody is looking more attractive, because of puberty. You looked very appealing I might say."- appealing? Ha I'm sexy.

"But then you didn't to me anymore when you started to only go out with whores. You'll argue with the teachers when they paired you up with me, you know the usual I'll get fed up call you a couple names vise versa." Wynter shrugged.

I don't remember any of that. Probably because I really didn't give a crap about her, I paid no mind to her. I might sound like a dick, but I didn't. So I guess I've forgotten, because of that reason. Because she doesn't mean anything to me so I just forgot. That simple. That fucking simple. I'm not sorry for the things I've done, because I can't remember it, but the more I think about it the more I do remember I'm still not sorry, because hey I was an immature kid (kinda still am) but still that's what growing up is about right? Doing childish things just for the hell of it and knowing it's wrong or stupid. In this case it was wrong. Good thing Wynter isn't one of those people that cares what people think, because if she did well... you know.

"So you wanna fuck me?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at her.

"What?" I asked sounding a little hopeful did I hear what I think I just heard? I think I did. Wynter threw her hands up into the air.

"That's all you heard really?"- well yeah. "I've been calling your name for the past three minutes and nothing, but as soon as I ask do you wanna fuck me you hear me?" What does she expect? I'm a guy, all we want is sex.

"You're unbelievable." She said laughing then standing up from my bed.

"So let's walk around town so I could show you off to my ex boyfriend." Wynter said winking at me.

"We aren't even together."

"No shit Sherlock. My ex he's been... not himself lastly. Very possessive, I mean he was when we were together it was cute, but now not so much since we aren't together anymore. So I need your help. Will you help me?" She asked sticking out her lip and making her eyes bigger.

Oh for the love of...

"Fine. If you let me touch your ass." I winked at her. She rolled her eyes.

"Fine."

"Really?!"

"No. Now come on. Let's show you off my new boyfriend."

"Please don't be lovey dobey. Pretending to be your boyfriend is enough torture."

"I won't make any promises." Wynter said in a singing voice. Well let hell began.