Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS
Enjoy!! :)

It was a normal at Camp Half-Blood.  Well as normal as they get when being a demigod.  Ever since Percy Jackson, Savior of Olympus and son of Poseidon, went missing nobody has really been in the best mood.  Annabeth hasn't left her cabin in months, Grover went on a search for him but no luck so he came back looking very sad, Leo, Piper, and Jason didn't know the famous Percy Jackson, but seeing everyone all sad made them pretty sad too.  Many new camping were very curious about him and his accomplishments.  Leo, Jason, and Piper have all tried asking about him, but people would either start having a serious breakdown others just were pained to talk about him. 

Two days later...
Annabeth sat in her cabin staring at a picture of her and Percy, when she heard a knock on the door.  She looked up to see Poseidon with a big box in his hands.  Annabeth cleared the tears off her face, as did Poseidon as he was also missing his son. 
"Here," Poseidon said as he handed the a book from the box to her.  She looked down and read the title.  It said The Son of Neptune.  She gasped and looked up to see nobody.  Poseidon was gone.