It's Cold

"Ash! Where are we?" Eiji whines as he and Ash continue to walk through the dark forest.

"I don't know Eiji, but ill stay and protect if anyone tries to hurt you Nii-Chan!" Ash teases.

"Agh, enough Ash, don't joke around when we're already lost. I'm still soaking wet from when you pushed me in earlier".

Earlier that night, Eiji and Ash were walking along the river when Ash pushed Eiji in. 

Yet Eiji took Ash down with him, being swept away by the rapid current, ending up deep with the forest. 

Once they reached land, their clothes were dripping wet, so much that they left a trail of water as they continued to walk. 

The moon illuminated their surroundings just for a breif second as the clouds parted, revealing an object that lay on the ground.  

Suddenly, Ash picks up something from the ground and spins around:

"I'll make you warm Eiji, if u suck me first." He said with a grin.

Eiji's face turned bright red, yet Ash could not see this since everything was pitch black. 

As Ash was about to reveal what he had picked up earlier, he felt hands brush the side of his leg, as they made their way up to the waistband of his jeans.

"Haha, Eiji I was..." Ash started, yet within two seconds his pants were pulled down along with his boxers, leaving his dick hanging in the breezy cold air.

Before he could say anything else, he felt a warm tongue circle, the head of his cock, following a stroke of a freezing hand, making Ash let out an erotic gasp.

The stroking started to get faster as the tongue recoiled and brought a warm mouth, deep-throating Ash's cock.

Ash felt like he was about to scream, so he let out his pulsed panting of pleasure that he was given.

"AH...Ahh...AGH stop... I think I'm gonna...cu-" Within a minute, Ash squirted his thick white semen into the hot mouth, leaking more than he ever had before.

Ash pulled out what he had found earlier, a lighter. As he sparked a flame, he held it above his crotch as he withdrew his dick, seeing Eiji's mouth and face covered in his semen.

His dick became rock hard as he pushed Eiji down onto the brittle cold leaves. "Don't worry Ei-Chan, ill make sure you'll never be cold again".