FINAL ROUND (END)

(Y/N) finally allowed to fight against Ogre. He come into the Ogre's throne. He sees a red glowing eyes. (Y/N) assume that he is the Ogre. When (Y/N) come in, the torchs starts to light from all sides until arrived near Ogre who stand up.

(Y/N) stares Ogre deeply. His eyes full of determined to kill the Ogre who killed his mother 3 years ago. He grin his teeth and clinched his fists. Ogre just stand up and still stare that boy. When Ogre walks slowly into (Y/N), (Y/N) immediately run and launch his fist but Ogre use his shield in left arm and pushed (Y/N) away.

(Y/N): "You killed my mother! You killed my mother!"

(Y/N) get up and run again toward Ogre. Ogre is ready by launch his straight punch but (Y/N) can duck it easily and immediately punch Ogre's rib. Ogre groan and hold the pain. (Y/N) didn't satisfy and keep attack Ogre furiously. Ogre try to doing guard stance but his guard can't hold (Y/N)'s furious attack.

(Y/N) grab Ogre's arm and throw away to the throne until the throne broken. Ogre groan and try to stand up but (Y/N) immediately stop Ogre to stand up and keep punching him furiously.

(Y/N): "You! Killed! My! Mother!"

Until Ogre almost to collapse, (Y/N) charging blue lightning aura in two of his hands and gathered to make hammer punch. The blue lightning is getting bigger and bigger until then....(Y/N) unleash his ultimate power.

(Y/N): "DIE YOU!!"

(Y/N) slams hammer punch right at Ogre's face. Ogre hitted and his face splatted more bloods. (Y/N) panting heavily and see Ogre die in front of him.

(Y/N): "Mother.....I've fulfill your avenge"

(Y/N) decided to back to grandfather but Heihachi has infront of (Y/N) already.

Heihachi: "Congrats, my son.....congrats"

(Y/N): "Grandfather!"

(Y/N) happily to see his grandfather back. But suddenly (Y/N)'s face totally change into confused because the troops are aim their gun to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Grandfather? What is it? What is the meaning of all this?"

Heihachi: "Fire!"

Then, Tekken Force fire (Y/N) until (Y/N) fell down and received multiple gunshot wounds. Heihachi preparing his handgun while walk slowly toward (Y/N). (Y/N) tries to stand up.

(Y/N): "G-grandfather.....why.....why did you do that?"

Heihachi: "You're not used anymore"

(Y/N): "But....but I believe you...."

Heihachi: "Now I betray you....now....good bye!"

And then, Heihachi shot (Y/N) in the head with a handgun, therefore killing his own grandson.

Heihachi: "Go check him!"

All of Tekken Force checked (Y/N)'s dead body is there any sign of life from him or not.

(????)

(Y/N): "Wh-what is it? Where am I!?"

???: "You didn't know your place, huh?"

(Y/N) wakes up and see all of the room full of darkness while find the source of that sound.

(Y/N): "Who are you!? Where are you!?"

???: "Calm down (Y/N)"

(Y/N): "How do you know my name?"

???: "Hahahahaha! How ridiculous! You didn't know yourself, huh?"