Chapter 2: Hold on, Pain ends

Frisks hands on my shoulder comforted me, and the smile she gave me made me give a small one back.
"Mom is the best at healing magic. You're lucky I found you. For now though, have this." She said, handing me what looked like a piece of candy. It was green and purple, with a slight outer covering of plastic. I unwrapped it, and popped it in my mouth. It had a slightly sour taste, but it was really good, overall just sweet enough to be enjoyed.

Hitpoints raised to 10.8/20. Monster candy consumed. You should-

I let out a loud scream, the sudden pain in my leg jolting me wide awake. Anything else the voice said was immediately thrown out the window. It felt like my leg was on fire, and Papyrus was gripping it far too hard for me to be able to stand it. I wrenched my leg from his grasp, kicking him as I tried to free myself enough to let the blood flow through it.

Damage: 10
Fight   Act    Item   Mercy

I felt myself go weightless, and I bit back the pain as I tried to fight whatever was holding me.
"Hey, stop!" Frisk screamed, and I immediately felt myself go passive. She grabbed me, and shot a look behind her, a small nod coming from her as I felt my weight slowly ease to the ground. Toriel had let go of me, and Papyrus was wiping a bloody boot print off of his clothes. I was only then I noticed what he was. A skeleton. He was literally a tall, grinning, weird costume wearing skeleton. I could've fainted if it hadn't been for Frisk squeezing my hand.
"He's a friend, don't worry. Come on, Put your arm over my shoulder." She said, smiling as she switched to my bad side. She was about five and a half feet, while Papyrus and Toriel stood at an easy 8 foot. I turned to look at Sans, and noticed he was roughly Frisk's height.
Great. They're either two foot taller than me, or just barely shorter than me. I thought, as I balanced myself on Frisk's lean frame.

Papyrus has spared you.
Mercy: Spare.
You won! 0 exp and 10 gold earned!

"Just be careful on that leg. Papyrus, come look at this! You left bone prints in his skin! That's gonna bruise over!" Toriel said, and the fireballs that went towards papyrus dissapeared right before they hit him. I seen the annoyed look on her face, and I let out a soft laugh, cause she pulled such a funny face. The best way to describe it would be sideways eyes.
"I know, I laughed at her face the first time she did that. Sans, can you give us a hand with a shortcut? The rest will make It there later." Frisk asked, looking behind us. I heard the shuffling of feet, and I felt a hand grab mine. I expected cold, but it had a innate warmth you couldn't deny. The sigh was soft, and I heard Papyrus stuttering as Toriel set about the path. I went to look, but I suddenly felt my stomach twist and turn, and I slammed my foot down, trying to balance myself, and black came over my vision from the pain.

Hitpoints: 5/20.
You need to keep going. You are the only hope for the True Ending.