Chapter 34

Hey guys!!! My phone got fixed again so i update for you.... Sorry for my absence in the story.... I missed you already 😊.... Anyway my phone is old so i will buy new one..... But i dont know when will i buy it and i dont what brand im going to buy 😅 ........

Anyway here's the update..... :)

Taehyung POV 🐆

~Two days later....~

I woke up from my sleep and it was morning already. I saw jeongguk looking at me, so i ask him.

"How many days did i slept?"

"Straight two days" jeongguk answered

My eyes widened, but suddenly i realized, i used the sleep spell for two straight days on me. I cupped his faced and kiss his head and suddenly i remembered about the flower.

"Did you plant the flower?" I ask

"Yes, what else would i do? You might kill me if i put in trash" jeongguk answered, not making an eye contact.

"Aw is my ggukie jealous?" I tease him and i make myself go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. We made to the dining room.

*******
Jeongguk POV 🐺
Taehyung and i made our seat, the breakfast are in the table. In the middle of our conversation, bambam announced himself.

"My prince and lady bambam is going to enter the dining room" then he come in.

"What is it bambam?" I ask

"A letter has arrived from the third kingdom the Min kingdom" bambam answered

"Read it for us" jeongguk commanded

"Dear cousin and his lover,
               I want to invite you two today by announcing you that jimin and i will get married soon. I want the two of you be here before lunch, hope you get here in time.....

P.S. I will kill you if you will be late!

                                Your cousin,
                                  Min yoongi"

Bambam read it for them, when he was done, taehyung and jeongguk nodded.

"Is he really gonna kill us?" Taehyung ask me

"Don't know" i answered

"Anyway we should hurry" taehyung said and i nodded, bambam go outside to ready our chariot.

******
Third Person POV 🐼
Jeongguk and taehyung go inside the room, she (taehyung) made her way to the bathroom while jeongguk did wait for his turn.

A good thirty minutes, taehyung was finished and go out, she was wearing a bathrobe. While jeongguk go inside the bathroom.

Thirty minutes later (again), jeongguk made his way out and only robe in him. He see taehyung wearing this:

 He see taehyung wearing this: