A Kiss With Consequences

*Drew's pov*

I leaned back in the chair I was sitting in. as the bell rang everyone was sitting in their seat they picked. nerds were in the front, people who thought they were cool sat in the middle, jocks, and cheerleaders sit in back, then me I have my own spot in every single class room the back left corner farthest from the Windows. no one dare sits next to me by how violent i get.

Mr. Monroe introduced himself then started doing role call. it was in order by first letter of there last name.. "Kim Andria" "here" "Jared Bakken" "here" "Willow Bakken" "here" a preppy girl rose here hand high she sat at the back with the cheerleaders next to her twin brother the captian of the football team. i sneered and crossed my arms over my chest, as Mr. Monroe kept calling roll. "Matt Conoe" "here" "Jewel Conoe" "here" another set of twins sitting side by side both rasing there hands in sync. Matt and Jewel where part of the nerds. they were annoying and not only me wanted to punch both of them in the face. "Kendra Domane" "h-here" he said walking in to the class room, he was late like usual. Kendra was a quiet boy with an emo hair cut and wore long sleeves everywhere. he thinks we are friends, i dont prefer him i'd rather hang out with Jewel and Matt at least they talked about stuff. i dont beat on Kendra or pick on him much because his dad beat him alot. Kendra and i met while he was running away from home and i helped him get to safty, ~unusual for me but hey even the bad guy can be nice at least once right?~ and have his dad thrown in jail. Kendra took the seat next to me and set his drawing books down on top of the desk and the roll call went on. "lucis highload" "here" the class chuckled and lucis looked pissed. i smirked and put my feet on my desk. "Alex Igan" "here" "Sarah Igwavetch" "here" Mr. Monroe actually got her name right, most teachers would get it right and she would blow her top, it was quiet funny when she did. i chuckled to myself. "Lilly Jigawa" "here" i tooned out not listening anymore, i leaned my head back and closed my eyes. i knew my name would be called last.

my full name was Drew Gail Zinck. i hated that name but i have to live with it. i inhaled deeply and let out a sigh. my feet were pushed off the desk my chair slamed to the floor. "what the fuck old man!" i yelled up at Mr. Monroe. i knew he wasnt much older than me its just what came out of my mouth, i have a bad habit of just spitting out words, without much thought. i glared at him. "if your planing on sleeping in my class you can come after school and pay attention then." his voice was calm but his his eyes said other wise. i rolled my eyes and chuckled. "whatever" i sneered leaning back in my chair again lifting my feet to my desk. he walked to the front of the class and used a ruler to point at me. "this is what happens when teachers, parents, or adults dont hold athoraty, you turn into a spoild little brat like Drew Zinck" i jumped up out of my chair making it fall to the floor. Mr. Monroe lowered the ruler and crossed his arms smirking at me. the class stared. "fine Mr. athoraty" i said walking to him "how do you punish bad kids like me? are you going to give me detention, suspend me, exspell me?" i paused smirking. "tell me how you'll handle this?" i asked steping in front of Mr. Monroe placeing my hands on his cheeks forcefully kissing him.

i've been with so many girls and guys but never had a kiss felt this good before. i heard everyone behind us gasp. sparks ignited from the kiss, making me feel excited. i broke apart from the kiss and walked out of the room leaving behind a dazed Mr. Monroe. i walked to the bathroom and into the biggest stall i shut and locked the metal door and walked backward leaning against the tile walls sliding to the floor. what the hell was wrong with me? my heart raced making my chest hurt, and i wanted more. fuck what the hell did i just get myself into...