Rose Bright

Name: Rose BrightHeight: 6'2 ( In hands about 18)Species: KirinPersonality: Logical, Kind to her subjects, Is harsh when comes to order and rules, Has Anxiety of her peers options, Sensitive to harsh judgmentGreatest Fear: Forced into traditions...

Name: Rose Bright
Height: 6'2 ( In hands about 18)
Species: Kirin

Personality: Logical, Kind to her subjects, Is harsh when comes to order and rules, Has Anxiety of her peers options, Sensitive to harsh judgment

Greatest Fear: Forced into traditions that she feels is wrong

Sexuality: Homosexual

Likes: Roses, Socializing, Creating fun events, Being with friends, Listening to harmonious melodies, Singing.
Dislikes: Being pushed into hoof-steps of her parents, Not being to express her true opinions, When others make decisions for her, Yelling or any loud noises.

Age: 26 (About 9 in horse years)

Strengths: Magic combat, Debating, looking close to light details in others, Making strategies, Smart with resources, Problem solver
Weaknesses: Trusting others, Letting others make decisions, Not retrieving help, Having impulsive worrying, Competitive

Backstory: When Rose Bright was younger her parents pushed her into family traditions, which was to be a wife at a young age. She resisted and remained single and not focusing on her family's traditions on marriage. She discovered her love for music and singing including making good friends and grew a crush on ArticWinds when she met her around the age of 16 but when ArticWinds when on her singing tore Rose Bright became the leader of her village a when she was 18.

Her parents weren't pleased she didn't marry or had kids yet. Rose Bright tried to keep her own health and mental health in check. Including when her village and her parents found out she was a lesbian. The villagers were glad for her since there were some of them like her. Although her parents treated it like an illness in closed doors. They try to "cure" her but Rose Bright wasn't happy and a male proposed of marriage but rejected him. Now in recent years she confessed to ArcticWinds, and are now dating. Even if her parents harass them both.

Girlfriend: ArcticWinds