Chapter 1

// Funneh is going to a new school as her parents moved to another country. She does not know alec, gold, kyran, or Evan yet. This is a high school Au obviously. This story might be interesting....but it depends on the person so hope you like it.

Characters aren't mine. // 

(Authors p.o.v)

   Funneh is a senior, who just transferred to a new school in another state. It was barely the middle of the school year, and she did not agree with the whole idea of going to a new school. However she couldn't do anything as her parents had gotten a job at canada....which resulted in her moving, she was going to miss her friends dearly.
But things happened for reason...

Her new school is called
"Sumor High School"
Honestly she did not want to go at all but her parents told her to get ready, threw her backpack at her, gave her some lunch, and then pushed her out the door. Funneh groaned as she begin to walk to school as she grabbed the strip of her backpack.

Funneh continued to walk to her new school, not excited at all. When she finally got there she looked at the school seeing a bunch of students hanging outside. Some where hanging by the stairs, others by the parking lot as they smoked and others by....well...the school, doing some shit.

She walk threw the front doors, as she looked around at the halls filled with students. 'Oof this was gonna be hard.'
She thought.

She walked threw all the students. bumping into some, earning some grunts and groans.

She looked at the numbers on the doors, but obviously didnt remember what was her first period. So she pulled out a peice of paper out of her pocket as she looked down at it.

"Okay so...if my first period is in the 800 halls...then that must be up-"
Funneh cut off her sentence as someone bumped into her, falling on her ass.

"Ow!" She groaned as she rubbed her ass.

The Male looked down at Funneh as he extended his arm out.

"Sorry. You okay by the way?" He asked.

Funneh looked up at the Male as she took his hand.  "Yeah I'm fine." Funneh responded as she lifted her self up with his grip.

"That's good, names Alec by the way."
Alec said as he introduced himself.

"Funneh" Funneh simply introduced, as she took her hand back.

Alec looked down at her paper for a sec before taking it and turning his back on her.

"Hey!" Funneh yelled at him.

"You're new huh." He said as he turned his body back to look at her.

"Yeah....how'd you know?" She asked as she took her paper back.

"I know everyone at this school, But obviously I don't know you so....you MUST be new." Alec said as he looked at her with a small smile.

Funneh looked at him for a second. she was going to say something but then the bell rang.

"Oh no..... IM LATE!" She yelped as her eyes widen.

"Hey, don't worry! We got the same first period. I got chu!" He said as he winked at funneh.

Funneh was going to say something, but alec soon linked his arms with hers and he ran down the hall, pulling her along.

After a half long run to the classroom they made it. Funneh unlinked her arm as she breathed heavily alec did the same.

"Why...i-s....thi-s...CLASS SO FUCKING FAR??" She breathed out as she looked at him with an eyebrow up.

"It's...a big...scho-ol...what you ex-pect?" Alec answered as he breathed heavily.

She just rolled her eyes as she stood up, "Okay....we are..... still late. " she pouted as she looked at him.

"Well...you are actually....." Alec said as he stood up.

"What do you mean?-"
He walked in class, as he didnt wait for funneh to finish her sentence.

She looked in total shock. "...did he just?...never mind" she walked in class as he saw that the teacher nodded at Alec walked over to his seat with a slick smirk. 'Did...he just get a free pass?' She wondered in her thoughts as she looked over at his direction.

The teacher looked at her as he coughed. She didnt pay no attention. He coughed again. Again no attention.  He coughed louder with a burp in the end. She looked over at him with an annoyed and disgusted face.

"Excuse me but who are you to give me that face? When your late especially." The teacher questioned as he looked at her.

Her eyes widen as she realized it was the teacher and straightend her face. "Sorry sir." Funneh quietly said.

"Damn right you should be. Now go find a seat before I send you to detention on your first day, new girl!" He yelled as he pointed his ruler out to the class.

Funneh just nodded as she walked over to a desk earning a few chuckles and whispers from some students.
"Great way to start my first day" she mumbled as she sat next to a blonde headed girl.

Funneh put her head down as she looked at the teacher. He started his leason, with simple mathematics. Damn. 'Man what the fuck is he teaching?' Funneh thought as she didnt pay no attention once so ever.

The girl next to funneh looked over at her as she tapped her shoulder. "Pssst"
Funneh noticed the girl but just didn't feel like answering so she just ignored her. The girl tapped funneh's shoulder again.
"Psssssst"
Funneh ignored her again feeling annoyed.
"Psssssst"
Funneh ignored once again.
"Pssssssst-"

"WHAT!?" Funneh yelled at her, obviously super annoyed.

"FUNNEH!" The teacher yelled. Funneh looked over at him.
"YOUR LAST WARNING!!!"

Funneh groaned as she place her head back down.

"Hey!" The girl called out in a whisper. Funneh looked over at her obviously not faced by her call.

"Can you pass me my pencil? By the way you have real bad issues new girl" The blonde said as she chuckled. Funneh just rolled her eyes as she picked up the pencil and threw it at her.

The blonde yelped as the pencil hit her.
The teacher looked over at them as he had an annoyed face.

"Mr. L the new girl threw the pencil at me." she said in a soft and sad voice as she pouted with sad eyes.

"Oh you're really asking for it new girl. Detention with me after school! " He yelled as he wrote a slip and placed it on the board.

Funnehs jaw dropped as she looked at the teacher. The blonde girl chuckled as she looked at funneh. Funneh looked over at her as she growled. Funneh then placed her head down and mumbled in a sappy voice.

"Worst day ever."

--------------->

Hey guuuuuys!! New book! This one I am planning  to make it more sensible. Honestly did not like the last one. However if you guys want more, all you got to do is comment down below! Or...I'll just probably continue it  ;-;
Anyway thanks for reading and next chapter possibly coming soon!!!

BlueCoffee<3

Slow updates btw                 1163 words