Chapter 2

//HEY GUUUYYSSS!! ANOTHER ONE YES! So like I honestly had no wifi at the moment so I was like....why not make another chapter? Am I right?....Yeah...So her I am now!
ENJOY! :D

Words: 803

-BlueCoffee<3//

   (Funneh's P.O.V)

Skip to lunch time------>

    Finally lunch time! Obviously don't have anyone to sit with..... buuuut......actually I have nothing....

I walk over to the lunch room, it was surprisingly easy to find it. I mean....its a huge room filled with kids, how obvious could it be?

I looked over at the line of kids waiting to get there lunch, I groaned at how long it was. I walked over to the line as I waited to get my lunch.

Short time skip------>

   I walked off with my lunch looking around at all the tables. I could tell each group had there labels....Typical.

I spotted a red headed boy from a farish view. 'Ah it's the boy from my first period!' I thought as my face lit up.

I walked over to him, he sat with a bunch of boys which I'm assuming was his friend's. I tapped his shoulder once I got to the table, he turned his whole body back to look at who ever tapped him. Once he realized it was me his face turned plain. "Yeah?" He said bitterly.

"Hey! Um...so I was thinking if I could...um kinda sit with you-"
"Yeah, no." Alec said cutting me off.

"Who's this girl, Alec?" Asked a boy with green emerald eyes, and what looked like he had black...bluish hair?

"I'm Funn-"
"Nobody." Alec rudely interrupted
"She's nobody, Evan." Alec repeated as he turned his back at me. The boy chuckled as he looked at Alec. My face filled with shock. 'Why is he so rude now??' I questioned myself, before scoffing and walked away.

"What a total bitch." I mumbled as I threw my lunch tray into the trash, and stormed out the cafeteria. 

As I walked down the empty hall....well I thought it was empty....I accidentally bumped into someone......again.
"Sorry!" I apologized.

"Its fine!" She said assuring me as she waved both her hands. I looked at the girl in front of me, she was honestly very pretty which made me a little jealous. She had gold-brown bright eyes, which were very glamorous.  She also had long brown hair which then ended with streaks of gold hair...She looked as if she could be popular.

"Yeah sorry again!" I apologized once more feeling the need too.
"Its fine, Its fine!" She chuckled as she gave me a small smile. I felt embarrassed...maybe it was a bad idea to apologize twice....

"My names Gold." The golden eye girl said as she extended her arm out, and chuckled softly.
I looked down at her hand for a second as I then took it.
"Mine's, Funneh." I smiled at her as I shook her hand.

"What a funneh name." She said chuckling a bit....I just looked at for a second with an eyebrow up....I think that was supposed to be a pun....a funny one.....um...I think I should laugh too....
I chuckled along with her. Not really laughing like said I was. She let go my hand as I did the same.

"Are you knew here?" She asked as I looked into her golden brown eyes.
"Um yeah...First day actually." I answered with a smile.
Her eyes lit up as she gave me this big ass smile I didnt think could be possibly to give.

"AAAAAHHH!!" She screamed with glee....i think my ears popped for a second there.
She took a step back as she extended her arms above her head. "WELCOME TO THIS AMAZING AND WONDERFUL SCHOOL!!" She yelled with joy.
That honestly made me jump as I did not expect that. And I think what made me jump more was that...she was excited about school...

"Aaaahhh...."  She breathed out.
She put her hands back down as she gave me a simple smile.
"Sorry, I just have to do that for all the new students at this school. Ya know?" Gold explained as she softly chuckled. I just gave her a simple nod.

"...Anyway, I have to go." She said as she ran her hand threw her hair.
"If you need me just come to me. Were friends after all now."
I was surprised that she called me her friend. She was so...PRETTY, like why would she want to be friends with me?

She noticed as she gave a small chuckle. "Nice meeting you Funneh!" She yelled with her now cheerful voice, before running down past me. I just stood there, as I thought for a small moment.....

"....How Nice...I have a friend."