Challenges

I know I love him, and I know he loves me. Lying here with him beside me is the best thing in the world. "I love you Bradley." I whispered. He nodded.

"I love you John." He said and I smiled. I kissed him softly on his forehead. He looked up at me. "Why you so lovey?"

"I'm not. Can't I kiss my husband?"

"Husband. The word that never gets old." He said and I smiled. "Your the only person I'd ever wanna spend my life with John."

"Your the only Person i could ever imagine in my future Bradley." I whispered and I leaned my head on his. "Damn I love us." I took a picture of us and posted it on Instagram. It immediately blew up. I smiled.

@kellyoubre miss y'all; cutest couple in D.C.

@ottoporterjr 😑 I have to practice with these love birds every day

@realdealbeal23 love you baby ❤️ 😘 😍😉

I smiled over at him on his phone. He exited out of Instagram and rolled over onto my chest. He sighed and looked up at me. He rested his head on my chest and I smiled at me. He traced my tattoos for a little bit. I enjoyed the sweet silence. "You should get a tattoo of us." He said and he smiled.

"I've been thinking about it for a while. We just kept fighting and everything so I didn't know. I will now though. I feel like this year has really made us closer."

"What do you mean?" He asked cocking his head sideways in the cutest way.

"I don't know it's just at the hotel that one time we really realized how much we loved each other. And I feel like we got over the biggest bump in our relationship with all those stupid girls. I just feel like we're stronger now. Like we can do anything." I said and he nodded. "It's like even with all the challenges thrown at us we still stayed together."

"It's because I love you." He said smiling up at me.

"No, it's because I love you." I said and I flipped him over and he laughed.

Hey guys!!! So this is the end of the book Challenges. It's one of my shorter books but the next one will be longer I promise. Anyways should I make another book or not? Please let me know if I should in the comments. If so I'll post what the book is going to be called in a short little chapter in here, and I'll post it on my page. Love y'all.

- Kyrie_MVP 💕