8

*3 years later*
Today was the day that Mia and Namjoon graduated from college, she felt happy to still be with Namjoon and to make her parents happy. Her parents wanted her to graduate college and be successful, and lucky for her, Namjoon wanted her to be in BTS with him to fill in for Jimin.
And for the graduation party the rest of the band was planning for them Namjoon was going to purpose to Mia.
He loved her so much, and she felt the same way in return.

"Announcer: Mia Garcia, for the award for most achievements and all A's for all of the semesters"

She got up to receive the award but she planned on making a speech.

"Thank you, if it weren't for my boyfriend, Kim Namjoon, I wouldn't be at this college, I wouldn't be in Korea. I would've been in America, in a small town, with a disapproving family.
He was the first one to even say one word to me out of kindness, and before I even knew he had told me that we were friends since we were 15, 5 years ago.
I had forgotten him.
But he didn't forget me.
I love you so much
Thank you so much for all he love you've given me"

That was the awards ceremony, sadly Namjoon nor Lisa got an award, but they were both wait at the restaurant for her.

After the ceremony she got in her car and went back to her house to change from her graduation outfit to a party outfit.

She was planning on wearing this dress because she wanted to look beautiful.
For so long she felt ugly
She was body shamed by her family
Bullied until the end of high school
And suffers from depression
It was something that happened so young that gave her depression
But someone loves her and thinks she's pretty

She bunched up the self confidence and walked out of the house and drove to the restaurant.

There she saw Bantan and Lisa with blackpink

She's never seen Namjoon in a suit before and thought he was so handsome

But she also thought that Jennie was kinda cute.
But it was just a little thing, she didn't feel a lot of feelings for her, most of her feelings are towards Namjoon.

As the night progressed she felt more and more happy about graduating.
But Namjoon gave her a little gift bag and told her that it was for loving him for so long.
He made her stand up while he stood behind her waiting for her to open the bag.
She opened it and found a little silver box inside and opened it..
It was a ring..
She looked towards Namjoon and bent on one knee and told her

"Mia, you are the most wonderful, beautiful person in my life. I love you so much, I felt this way for the longest time, so let me ask you...
Will you marry me?

She looked at him in shock and started to cry, and she said
Yes
After days
Months
And years of love
Now they can keep on loving each other