I

"$7,53, please." She said looking at me.
I took out a 10 dollar from my pocket giving it to her. I got back my change and took my tray looking for a seat as I searched after Nate.
"Alison, over here." I heard someone say just as I saw him sitting at a table waving at me. I walked over taking a seat. "Hey Nate, Anything new?" I asked taking a sip of my coke. "Nah, not really.., what about-....." just as he was about to ask me Katie spilled out her blueberry smoothie all over my clothes.

Katie the popular girl everyone likes, and of course my ex bestie.

"Oh... I am so sorry." She looked at me then at her friends laughing. "But you already accepted my apology since I did u a favour, because now you can change your ugly outfit." She laughed with her friends walking away.

"So rude!" Nate said staring them as they walked over to their table taking a seat.
I took the napkins trying to wipe away the smoothie. "I think I need to go to the restroom and clean this of." I stood up making my way to the restroom.

If I remember right, mom once said 'cold water is good if you have a blueberry stain'. Just as I was getting rid of the worst I heard someone chuckle behind me. "Oh my god it's Grayson." I stared into his beautiful brown eyes, perfect shaped lips and his-..
"Are you lost." He chuckle scratching the back of his neck looking around and back at me. I looked around still confused. "You're in the men's restroom." He said. "Oh.. Oh no...." I said hitting my face with my palm making a smash noice. I'm an idiot "What's your name?" He asked. Of course he didn't know someone's name like me. I'm just some random person, invisible for him. "Alison." I smiled. "Nice to meet you Alison. Are you going to wear that for the costume dance tonight?" He looked at my clothes. "Uh... yeah I was.. I was just trying it out." I managed to get out a smile. "Are you going to the dance?" I asked him. "Me? Ha! No.." "Oh me neither, it's totally for losers." I laughed. Uh I had such a awkward laugh. "Well maybe I'll just stop by you know, some hot stranger might be there," He smirked "I gotta go now, nice talking to you." He left the bathroom.

I can't believe I talked to Grayson, THE GRAYSON DOLAN!? I'm going to pass out. Wait a second... I just got the craziest idea ever. Nah I won't do it.... or will I?... No let it go Alison.

~~~

"I won't do it, it's such a bad idea. But maybe not if I think this through..." I talked to myself laying down in my bed. "No! Absolutely no. End of this." I sighed and glanced out the window, the sun was on its way down.

"What is it that you want to do but shouldn't?" Nate came in to my room asking. "Oh uh..." I sat up quickly my bed don't knowing what to say.
I took a deep breath not meeting his eyes as he walked in sitting down beside me. "Uhm... earlier today in school I got the most craziest idea ever," I turned now facing him. He was waiting for me to tell him. "What if we do a total makeover on me?," The look on his face was still a question. "Like.. if we turn me into some hot stranger, I'll wear makeup, lenses and a wig. No one will recognise me!" He looked very concerned but at the same time I could tell he was a little bit interested and liked the idea. "Are you sure this is a god idea?" He was serious but still had that little smile inside. "Only for a night.. please Nate!!" I begged. He sighed "Fine." As he rolled his eyes smiling.

~~~

"You got the wig?" I asked as he placed all the bags on my bed. He was the best friend you could ask for. He had went shopping for me.
"Yep it's in the grey bag." He pointed at the grey little bag nearest the nightstand. I took up the wig from the bag. Perfect.

.