The Disaster

Justin threw on a pair of whitey tighties and ran downstairs still with a half-boner. Luckily everyone had gone to bed so he was alone. He went out on the landing by the penthouse pool and saw it on the ground. There it was, a crushed babies body all bloody on the concrete. Justin pulled out his phone quickly and called his #1 speed dial. "Hello?" Said the voice on the phone. "Yes this is Justin Beiber, am I speaking to Lady Gagas plastic surgeon?"

"Yes you are" said the voice with a slight Transylvanian accent.

10 minutes later, a hearse with wings flew onto the deck unrealistically silently. Justin got up from his chair where he had Been thinking again. The four of the hearse opened and a tiny man with a tiny beard came out. He looked at Justin and chuckled," nice dick kid."

Justin explained his ordeal and the little man agreed to do what he could, but he needed privacy.

Justin asked how he could repay the man, and he answered by momentarily grasping Justin's penis through his underwear !and winking. Justin waited in the kitchen eating a pastrami sandwich. At about 5:00 in the morning, the little man asked Justin to rejoin him. Justin looked, and on a tiny operating table was the baby! Only it was alive and somehow looked more intelligent. The surgeon explained. "I have not only repaired this baby, but it is better than before! It now has the maturity of a Middle Aged man and the stomach of a goat. Now I think I need my payment?

Justin said of course and when he reached to pull out his penis, the little man stopped him. "Oh no you won't be needing that, bend over"

Justin did as he said, prepared for the worst, when he felt something sharp. The little man had cut a hole in the back of his underwear and began to smack Justin on the ass until it was red. Then the little man pulled out his dick. While the man was small, his penis was huge! Why Justin had failed to realize was that the man only had one leg...the other thing was his giant monster cock.