prologue. quack.

subscribe to pewds.

          "Ducky!" an annoying voice came from the other room. "What?!" I shouted back sounding irritated. I was feeling cranky today since I pulled out an all nighters to edit Alex's latest video. A familiar blue beanie peeked out of the door. I looked at him through the reflection of my computer screen. He was still in his pjs and he had this cute bed hair. A small smile replaced my frown. He then grinned and said, "morning y/n!" 

my smile drooped down back to its old grumpy place "What do you want?".  "Well before I tell you, can we talk normally? Like you know.. not through your computer screen." . With a sigh I turned my chair around. With one brow arched I said "So?"  Alex took a deep breathe and proceeded to look at me with this- cute, little, adorable, puppy eyes. 

"Can you buy the groceries for me?" 

"Alex, thats cute." I slowly stood up from my chair  and walked up in front of Alex. Alex looked confused but hopeful at the same time.

"Of course-" surprised Alex suddenly hugged me. "Thank you! Thank you y/n!" he squealed. I felt my cheeks getting warm. I was suppose to say "of course not" but fudge that!

"A-Alex its just groceries." I stuttered. 

"No its not ducky." He pulled away from the hug causing me to cover my now very red cheeks.  I looked at him looking for an explanation.

"Groceries is food, food is life and I'm hungry." He said with a cheeky smile. Unsatisfied with Alex's explanation, I then started dragging him by his pjs "You are coming to groceries with me." his whining echoed the halls as we went out the front door. Can someone remind me why I like him?!

is the prologue too long? as long as you like it I'll make more :>