Chapter 3: The Takashi Brothers

I could hear someone talking in the background. "We got her boys." I started screaming, then I felt them put me in a vehicle. As the vehicle started, they removed the blindfold. When I finally regained my vision, I was shocked. There sitting in front of me, were the Takashi brothers.
"Hello Nyla", Yugo said. "Hiya, little kitten", Yale said- joyfully. "Greeting, Ms. Greenwood", Aiden said- seriously. I just stared in shock. Did I really just get kidnapped? Why did they kidnap me?

I stared at them with fear in my eyes. I didn't know wha to do. "Its ok if you're scared little kitten. Yale said with a big smile. "Your going to live with us know", Yugo said. I just sat and stared at them. They were acting so casually. My head was blank, I couldn't do nothing but sit there.
After about three hours, we arrived at a big mansion. I couldn't believe my eyes. They were filthy rich. "Get out", Yugo said roughly. I stepped out the vehicle and started to tremble. I wanted to call someone, but my phone was back at my dorm. Yale led me to my room. "Here is your room, now you be a good little kitten and stay in here." Yale said playfully.
I started to look around the room. It was nice, there was lot of expensive stuff in here. I suddenly noticed, I had a chance to escape. I slowly opened the door and walked in the hallway. I looked around and just started running blindly. Then that when i bumped into Yugo. "Hey, where do you think your going?" Yugo said suspiciously. "Um I-i was just going to the bathroom", I replied. He gave me a sarcastic look and slammed me against the wall. I gasp for breath. Then he leaned towards me ear. "Im thirsty", he whispered. I was scared and its like he could sense my fear.
I could feel his breathe against my neck. Then I closed my eyes tightly and felt a sharp pain through my neck. It hurt so bad that nothing processed through my head but pain.
"Yugo!" Aiden yelled in a distance. "Control your urges." Yugo back away from and smiled. "Sorry Nyla." Yugo said patiently. Aiden walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Dinner is ready, Ms. Greenwood." He said with a smile. I got off the wall and felt my neck. It stung every time I touched it. "Oh, let me get you a bandage for that." Aiden said  sweetly. I finally mad it to dinner. I really didn't feel like eating.
I only ate a little and went to my room. I got my bath water ready and clothes laid out. I went back
in the bathroom and took a bath. After that I went to bed. I thought to myself what was I going to do and why they did this. Even more importantly I now know why it was called the school blood. The rumors weren't true. It was called the school blood because there was vampires in this school. I felt my neck one more time. "Vampires." I whispered.

To be continued.....