Prologue

It's said that there is a reason for everything. But does love really need a reason, love can happen to anyone, anytime, anywhere with anyone...

Same happened with Sanskar Maheshwari he fell in love with her, when he saw her for the first time, there was something in her eyes, when they for the first time clashed with his, he knew that he was gone, have irrevocably fallen in love with her eyes...

And then his world came clashing down when he came to know that his brother loves her...

He promised himself that he will never let her cry...

There will be always a smile on her face and he will be the reason for her smile, she would smile for him and he...

He would live for her; just for her...

He was the devil for others but for her, he was her guardian angel; her savior, his arms were her safe heaven...

There was only question, that she will always ask him that why did he love her so much?

There would be only one answer that he gave her and it was always the same...

Sanskar ~ Main Jo yeh jee raha hoon...
WAJAH TUM HO!!!!
(If I am alive today;
It's just because of you...)

*****************************************

You guys all loved my "Wajah Tum Ho" so much....

So I decided to post it on SwaSan too....

Ofcourse both stories are 90% different because while the basic idea is same the storyline is not....

This story will start from the point when Sanskar entered in SwaRagini's life as Mad....

Do Like and Comment....

Because I am too loveable 😍😘😍😘

So also love my this story too

Lots Of Love

GUNJUN