2

A/N: Happy Birthday to our Tae! We_PURPLE_YOU_V

2015 December

I laid on the bed staring at the ceiling. It's been a couple of weeks since we broke up. Since that day I stopped checking up on BTS activities. I don't want to because I'm scared if I see his face again I would break down crying.

"Dear, are you awake?" My grandma knocks on my bedroom door. I was at my grandmas. She's the only person that understands me and knows how to comfort me. I moved out of my parents house when I started high school.

My parents didn't approve of me dating him. They say I really shouldn't be dating an idol because they know how crazy some fans are. Then again, when have they ever agree with me. My grandma was a little hesitant when I first told her but she accepted him as my boyfriend. She said as long as he treats me right then it doesn't matter that he's an idol.

"Omo, what did you do to your room?" She asked when she looked around my room. I also took down every BTS poster I had and the albums that were on my desk the night that we broke up. Along with the ARMY bomb that was always on my nightstand. I didn't want anything that reminded me of him.

"Um," I started, trying to think of an excuse. I got up and sat on my bed.  Come on Chae, think of something! "I'm not into BTS anymore," I lied. "Yes, I'm not into BTS anymore." I said again confidently this time.

"Jimin will be upset if he knows his girlfriend doesn't support his career," She teased. My heart starts hurting again when I heard his name. Yes, I didn't tell my grandma that we broke up yet.

"Anyway, what did you made for breakfast today?" I got off the bed and linked arms with hers and walked her out my room.

"Did you make pancakes?" I asked. "No, I made waffles," she answered. I pouted. "I told you, pancakes are way better than waffles," I continued talking as we made our way towards the dinning table.

"Waffles were Jimin's favorite," She said sitting down. "Say, when is Jimin coming over again?  I haven't seen that boy since a month ago,"

My fork and knife stopped cutting the waffle and my smile died down. "He is really busy these days since they're working on their comeback." I hate myself for lying again but I was not ready to tell her that we broke up.

"Hope he's eating well," she stopped eating and said. "You know how those companies are, forcing people to diet even when they're already healthy looking. I hope Jimin's eating well," she sighed as she thought of the boy with chubby cheeks.

I forced myself to smile a little.

Breakfast went by and I was washing the dishes. My mind was occupied by that boy even though I didn't want to. I sighed and continued scrubbing the dirty plate with the sponge.

My grandma was sitting on the chair sewing. She was so skilled in making those kinds of things. She would spoil me with clothes she would make. I was the only child so my grandma showered me with lots of gifts.

I was finally done washing the dishes. I dried my hands with the towel by the sink. When I was done I started feeling light headed a little. One of my hand went up to my head as the other accidentally knocked over the dish soap bottle and it fell into the sink with a thud.

"Chae-ah!" My grandma said throwing down her hard work down and rushing over to me. I then black out.

3rd pov

Chaerin's grandma caught her just in time before she fell on the floor. "Chae-ah! Are you alright?" She said hoping her grand daughter is okay. She got out her phone and called an ambulance.

"Come on," she said with tears running down her face, "Please pick up,"

***

I woke up to the bright lights of the hospital. I was sleeping on the bed. I was wearing the hospital clothes and to the right of me was my grandma sleeping on the bed. Her hand was holding onto mine tightly.

"That's right," I said. I fainted when I was done washing the dishes. I wonder what made me had that headache and why I fainted.

I felt my grandam stirred as she woke up. Her face lit up when she noticed I was awake. "Chae-ah, are you feeling better?" I nodded.

"I feel better now grandma. There's no need to worry," I smiled and held onto her wrinkled hands, reassuring her.

"Do you want to eat something?" she asked. I nodded. She smiled and went to the chairs and grabbed a bag. In it she pulled out some bento boxes. She put them out onto the hospital feeding table.

"I was so worried," she said. "I went home to cook these while you were sleeping. I prayed that you would be okay," She opened the bento and in it was some of me favorite food.

"Woah, kimchi fried rice!" I said. Even after all these years, kimchi fried rice was one of my favorite food that my grandma cooks. It's a simple dish but my grandma's is always the best because she made it with love and food always taste better when it's made with love.

"Glad you're eating," she said watching me and smiled. "I noticed you were a bit skinny these days. Please eat a lot," I smiled and ate more.

After eating, my grandma had to go do an urgent errand. I begged her to stay with me, she wanted to but she couldn't, "I'll come back as soon as I am done, okay?" I nodded and she patted my head. I watch her as she made her way out the door. She waved one last time and closed the door.

"I wonder how long I need to stay here," I thought to myself.

I wasn't alone long as a doctor came into the room. I made myself presentable as I stood up on the bed. I tucked my hair behind my ears as she came next to my bed.

"How are you feeling?" she said. The doctor seemed like a nice person. Her smiled was genuine and her eyes looked kind. She wore a white coat with dark blue scrubs underneath. In her hands was a clipboard.

"I'm feeling better," I answered. To tell you the truth I was. After eating and talking with my grandma I feel way better.

"You're probably wondering why you fainted, right?" She asked and I nodded. She looked at her click board while talking.

"You were stressed and you weren't getting enough nutrients." She explained. After he and I broke up, I have been feeling stress and I didn't eat a lot like I used too. I didn't know that breakup would impact my life this much.

"You really should start taking care of you body more," she said looking at me. "Since you also have a little one inside of you,"