Finding Him

I blinked a couple times and realized what had happened. I looked around. I was in a basement.

Its not a basement

She was right. It was a dungeon.

" Too bad we have to wait on Alpha Conrad. I would love to take her rite here," I heard a voice say.

" Maybe we can talk him into letting us have a go at her before he kills her," another added.

I felt myself talk before I could stop myself.

" If you so much as touch me, I will rip your fucking head off."

They were about to say something when I heard voices from the stairs.

" Well isn't she a ray of sunshine."

I saw the two guys go stiff and stand taller. I focused my eyes on the stairs until I saw a man appear.

                He was in a pair of dark jeans and a tight black T-shirt. He stood like a brick wall. His blonde hair went great with his tan skin and his green eyes. As his emerald green eyes met my silver-blue ones he stopped in his tracks. He took in my jet black hair, my bellybutton ring, and my outfit. Then he said one word and it rang through the room.

" MINE!!!!!"

-----------------

               I was taken to an enormous room decorated in black and red. I saw a picture of the man I had saw standing with an older man and woman and two girls. I walked around the room as my wolf freaked out.

This is not happening.

I'm afraid it is.

It can't be.

I played with my bellybutton ring until I got bored. I drew my knees up to my chest and played with my shoelaces. before I knew it I fell asleep.

              I woke up to someone kneeling in front of me and shaking my knee. Without thinking my fist struck his jaw and I jumped up.

I covered my mouth as he glared at me.

" Are you mental!"

Hearing his frustration in his voice I started laughing. I bent at the waist and held my side.

He just glared at me. I forced myself to stop.

" I'm sorry. I have church giggles."

He raised his eyebrows. " Church giggles?"

" You know if you are sitting in a church and all of a sudden you laugh."

" I don't understand."

I rolled my eyes. " I laugh when bad things happen. Unless it happens to good people."

" Does that mean I'm not a good person?" he asked.

" You were about to have me killed because I am new in town and didn't know it was your territory."

" That's who we are that's what we do."

" No that is who you are. That is what you do. We may be Mates, but I can promise you I will not fall for you, because everything you stand for disgusts me."