Dear 2

Dear Mummy.

I love you too much to hate you. But I hate you too much to love you. I'm supposed to be your daughter but I don't feel like it. You don't treat me like it and nobody outside of our duo and even within our duo don't see it like that.

But one things for sure and that's that you are my mummy and the day you leave will be the day I die in the inside. My heart will rot and my mind will overflow. It'll drive me crazy and my life will be over.

I hate you too much to live you but I love you too much to hate you.

Love me back mummy, just for a day, a half, an hour, a minute... life has enough prizes for all 7 billion to win it.

When I have a daughter of my own, ill teach her all I've never known because you raised me to be who I am. I've been loyal and trust worthy, I can't lie without coming clean as soon as possible but all in all I'm not good enough for you. How can you hate something you created so much, HOW? I Just wish you would tell me what I've been doing wrong!

Instead of going out and being with friends and getting social skills, I'm at home doing dishes, washing on occasion, sometimes sweeping, always tidying and baby sitting my little brother Liam. I have only a few friends and the only outside of home Nd school thing I do with other people is hockey. And one week there I missed training purely because Liam had nobody to watch him. It's hard doing this stuff within an hour and a half to two hours. I can't cope forever. Please understand that.

I got a job last September/October at the hardware store and that was when I was 12 I'm now 13 and I've only earnt around $1,3__ in that entire time frame. I could have gone in and earnt more but I'm always too exhausted from what you make me do at home. I know since we bought both shops it's been harder. you started working and I automatically became Liam's second mother but we miss you. The mummy who walked me into school everyday. The mummy who would make my sandwiches and clean my room for me, not the mummy who hits and hurts me when I can barely stand long enough to clean my room.

By the way, my head is still hurting and my eyes are still tearing.

You blame me for everything even when you know I'm innocent which is all the time. You yell at me when I have to call you to come take us to school because if we walk well be late even though its because Liam is addicted to his computer and doesn't do what he's told. I go to school in tears sometimes but cover it up by saying I'm tired. Because I love you so much and I'm just waiting for the day that you return those three words.

Mummy, I Miss You So Much!

Sincerely; Tia.