Daddy

Harry's Pov

10 months later

I'm wide awake in my bed, I'm waiting. I hear the sound of the front door's dead bolt being unlocked.

I listen to everything that's happening downstairs. I'm terrified right now. Every time he comes home, nothing good happens. He only comes by once a week, sometimes twice, But the only person that comes home this late is no one other then my lame excuse for a dad.

I can hear him groan and stumble making his way around the house. I hear him sit on the couch making it creak and I hear a beer can opening, I throw my blankets off of me and march down stairs.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" I stand in front of him David. I won't dare call him dad right now.

Surprisingly my voice comes out firm, and confident but I feel small and stupid, I'm shirtless and in my blue pajama pants which makes me look wimpy.

He looks up from his beer quite shocked, but as soon as that expression came, it left. It's soon replaced by amusement.

"Harry, You're quiet brave talking to your dad like that." He chuckles quietly.

"No. You don't have any right to talk right now. What 'man' comes home drunk? What man cheats on his wife? You aren't a man. You are an asshole!" I yell. I'm waving my hands everywhere. I'm sure my mum is awake by now. As much a I want her to be stress free and sleep, this is save her from so much.

"You're not allowed back in this house ever! You're pathetic. Don't you ever, ever. Come back! Understand? You're not anywhere close to have my mum love you! You- you aren't worthy of anyone's love! Leave! I don't want to see your face around here again! I hate you! I hate you so much!" I'm so angry right now I think I can kill him. I'm not sure what I'm even saying.

But whatever I'm saying, that's not what I'm feeling inside, That's not what I want to tell him. Right now I'm yelling at him on the inside too, But it's not the same.

I'm saying;

"Daddy, Please, Please, Stop hurting me. I love you. I love you still. We're all hurting. Dad, Please stop drinking please come home sober. Please love your family again. God dad, I used to idolize you! You were my inspiration and I need you, mum needs you! Please stop, I'm scared."

On the inside. I still am broken.