|| 6 ||

First period started and I must say it was really boring. I was so bored out of my mind that I was ready to shoot myself then and there.

The period dreaded on and on to the point that I didn't realized I fell asleep until someone was calling my name.

"Hmm what?"

I asked half asleep trying to remember what happened and what situation I am in right now.

I looked up to see who it was and realized it was a girl that I don't know.

"Are you Seungmin?"

Her voice was quite high and it sounded really fake like she wanted to keep her voice adjusted like that.

And her makeup was thick looking and her face was dry with all of it on that I feel like I could rip it off in one go.

"Yeah why?"

"Well can you like stop hanging out with Hyunjin? Like all he needs is us girls to be with him cause like he definitely likes one of us and I know it's me. But with you there it's like I feel you know downgraded."

What. The. Actual. Fuck. Did she just? Wow, I hate her already.

But before I can say anything she left with a smirk and tried to walk in a sexy kind of way but failed since she looked like one of those inflatable tube man.

I rolled my eyes having to deal with this but who in what life would listen to her to be honest.

While I was in thought I just realized there wasn't anyone in class or more like they all left for lunch.

I quickly packed my stuff and shoved them all into my bag in a panic as I basically ran my way to the cafeteria.